Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Just for future reference, when a longstanding member on this forum gives us information and specifically asks that it not be repeated elsewhere, then you need to abide by that request. They are doing US a favor and taking risks and by disobeying their request you are just throwing dirt in their face. We can't have nice things if you disobey rules.

3 minutes ago, Teresa said:

Tullilio registered here today and posted it (same username) on another forum. Ban please.

They registered well AFTER the info was removed so I don't think they're the original source of the leak but someone else here surely told him/her.

• Like 11

I think if it is information that cannot be shared with the entire forum it shouldn't be posted/mentioned. All it did was create 4 pages worth of "Please PM me" and a bunch of confusion. Nothing against you specifically but come on, that was just as bad as team Britney saying "Soon". 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Ilaria said:

There should be a private section where you need more posts to get in. (idk, say 300)

My post count doesn't reflect this because I didn't care to have it fixed but I've been a member since forever basically. Can someone PM me? 

Just now, Jordan said:

My post count doesn't reflect this because I didn't care to have it fixed but I've been a member since forever basically. Can someone PM me? 

No ones PMing anyone lol

3 hours ago, DavidRobert said:

I've been a member here for years (lost my post count when the forum changed).  Please can I get a PM?

Same here :(

Just now, Danny said:

You guys need to read the page. Theres no need for a pm.

I quoted because of the post counts :heart:

Thanks for the info, Chris.

1 minute ago, Johnpito said:

I quoted because of the post counts :heart:

Thanks for the info, Chris.

Well then on behalf of the post count. There was a huge post about the site closing and for you to remember your count.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nabil said:

Is *REMOVED* a reliable source? Is he and insider or something? Real question 

The point of every thing being deleted was so it wouldn't be traced back to that person and you go and post their name? :freak: 

• Like 3