Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Myah Marie is a fucking life ruiner for me. She was never as prevalent as she was on Britney Jean, at least not enough for me to notice, so I honestly don't even wanna know what other Britney songs she has sang on. Ugh.

• Like 6

im preparing myself to see her name on the credits of the new album tbh. Lord save us all.

• Like 1

I'd seriously consider her damn safety if her name, or even her vocals are on this next album cause you know what some fans are like...

I've always found it strange that the whole Britney Jean bullshit never made it to the press, like we could have had a milli vanilli kind of 'exposure' but all that happened was the Alien recording leaked and everyone chatted about how Brit couldn't sing lmfao

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

I'd seriously consider her damn safety if her name, or even her vocals are on this next album cause you know what some fans are like...

I've always found it strange that the whole Britney Jean bullshit never made it to the press, like we could have had a milli vanilli kind of 'exposure' but all that happened was the Alien recording leaked and everyone chatted about how Brit couldn't sing lmfao

I'm always shocked by the lack of press around it as well. They'll post videos of her dancing to MJ in her car, but not about that?!?

16 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Probably because only hard fans like us know Britney's voice so well and recognized it wasnt her, while the press didnt notice ! We are the best 

tumblr_n7bnq5gRE91qd8zg3o1_500.gif

She wasn't on Pretty Girls and Tom's Diner so it actually gives me hope for B9...

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Noar said:

I don't care that she was used before Britney Jean. Until then she was just doing background vocals so I don't see any problem with that.

Thats kind of where I'm at too. Although it bothers me that Britney can't have just regular backup singers and they have to be sound alikes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex said:

She wasn't on Pretty Girls and Tom's Diner so it actually gives me hope for B9...

Basically. That was all Britney during Iggy's verse in Pretty Girls.

2 hours ago, Nabil said:

Probably because only hard fans like us know Britney Jean 's voice so well and recognized it wasnt her, while the press didnt notice ! We are the best 

*fixed

tumblr_n7bnq5gRE91qd8zg3o1_500.gif

(and Im only half-joking. If any random person cared enough about BJ to look up its corresponding Wikipedia page, they'd find an entire section labelled "Controversy" all about Myah :laugh: )

3 hours ago, Benjamin said:

If I remember correctly there was never any actual proof right? It was all just us being able to recognize her voice or taking Jamie's word for it? It would be a pretty big risk to print a story like that without proof since her team could easily sue for defamation.

At least that's why I figured the press never picked up on it lol.

• Like 1

When-She-Proudly-Surveys-Damage-She-CausMyah is a damn queen and yall better respect her stiletto sex havin ass! 

She killed it on bodyache and dont even get me started about the bridge on work bitch :bow: no shade honestly she killed it 

• Angry 1

honestly im really excited for this "sound transformation" talk there's been going on 

but i am so scared this "the weeknd" "midtempo" vibes they're going for will end up being like passenger or alien tbh :errr: 

12 minutes ago, 1989 said:

honestly im really excited for this "sound transformation" talk there's been going on 

but i am so scared this "the weeknd" "midtempo" vibes they're going for will end up being like passenger or alien tbh :errr: 

Alien >>> you

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

He said the new single was coming out in two weeks. Its two weeks now :coffee:

He also said dates change.

I don't think we're getting it until May 13th or May 20th