Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Sounds essiting!

Kicking someone out of the studio because Britney sounds too good is the weirdest shit I've ever heard, though :laugh:  

:laugh: They were kicked out because they were freaking the fuck out. I can't find the interview but basically they're the songwriters so they were there just to "listen in". When they heard Britney singing their song (in which she "sounded amazing" according to them), they started freaking out so much that the producers/technicians asked them to step out because they were messing up the recording   

13 minutes ago, Erik said:

:laugh: They were kicked out because they were freaking the fuck out. I can't find the interview but basically they're the songwriters so they were there just to "listen in". When they heard Britney singing their song (in which she "sounded amazing" according to them), they started freaking out so much that the producers/technicians asked them to step out because they were messing up the recording   

Please locate this interview :) 

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Sounds essiting!

Kicking someone out of the studio because Britney sounds too good is the weirdest shit I've ever heard, though :laugh:  

It doesn't make sense ?

RUMOR

Ok, the new album is the most experimental that Britney ever done. And it’s her best one, it’s simply splendid. No “Blackout 2.0” or “Femme Fatale 2.0”, its sound is completely new and different from what she has done.

Basically 70% of the songs for the standard version have already been chosen and are completely finished. There is a variety of unfinished songs to choose from to complete the tracklist, and the “lucky ones” will be finished over the next 2 weeks. 3 songs confirmed for other versions are also finished. New songs will probably not be recorded at this stage.

This is the most important project since Circus. And the largest one too, 20 songs will be present on the album, but of course not all in a single version, there are bonus tracks for Japan, Deluxe, Spotify, iTunes and other versions. There is a variety of producers working on it, including Skrillex and Yellow Claw. All of them are with Britney for the first time ever, and that's pretty exciting. The style of each one is being fused into a mixture that is resulting in a powerful sound that gives us a strangely exciting feeling, and your body will shiver all over. You’ll hear variants of House, Rock, Trap and R&B, all CAREFULLY fitted. It’s a very varied album, as well as In the Zone and Circus, but at the same time it remains cohesive.

It’s a dark and sexy album, and has quite explicit content. The songs are mostly about loving revenge, passions, sex, fun, life and state of mind, largely with Britney present in the composition. There are uptempo songs (like “Quantum”), midtempo songs (like “Black and White Rainbow”), ballads (like “It Was for You”), and the most exciting in my opinion, the "mid to uptempo” songs, and the album is more focused on that. Examples? “Better Now” and “Rose”.

Look, I revealed the title of 5 songs. They are present on the album, being "Black and White Rainbow" a chosen as a bonus track. None of them is the first single, which is already chosen and will be released in early March. The album will be released in April. And still talking about titles, the album doesn’t have a definitive one. 3 have already been chosen but thrown away.

And hi, my name here will be Aryan. Don't ask me who I am, how I know about those things or what is my connection with Britney or her staff. No private messages too. Thank you.

FONTE - http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/britney-spears-9th-album-singles.39120/page-318

I hate when "insiders" start popping up because I get all excited and stuff, and then we get Britney Jean 2.0

11 minutes ago, Danilo said:

RUMOR

Ok, the new album is the most experimental that Britney ever done. And it’s her best one, it’s simply splendid. No “Blackout 2.0” or “Femme Fatale 2.0”, its sound is completely new and different from what she has done.

Basically 70% of the songs for the standard version have already been chosen and are completely finished. There is a variety of unfinished songs to choose from to complete the tracklist, and the “lucky ones” will be finished over the next 2 weeks. 3 songs confirmed for other versions are also finished. New songs will probably not be recorded at this stage.

This is the most important project since Circus. And the largest one too, 20 songs will be present on the album, but of course not all in a single version, there are bonus tracks for Japan, Deluxe, Spotify, iTunes and other versions. There is a variety of producers working on it, including Skrillex and Yellow Claw. All of them are with Britney for the first time ever, and that's pretty exciting. The style of each one is being fused into a mixture that is resulting in a powerful sound that gives us a strangely exciting feeling, and your body will shiver all over. You’ll hear variants of House, Rock, Trap and R&B, all CAREFULLY fitted. It’s a very varied album, as well as In the Zone and Circus, but at the same time it remains cohesive.

It’s a dark and sexy album, and has quite explicit content. The songs are mostly about loving revenge, passions, sex, fun, life and state of mind, largely with Britney present in the composition. There are uptempo songs (like “Quantum”), midtempo songs (like “Black and White Rainbow”), ballads (like “It Was for You”), and the most exciting in my opinion, the "mid to uptempo” songs, and the album is more focused on that. Examples? “Better Now” and “Rose”.

Look, I revealed the title of 5 songs. They are present on the album, being "Black and White Rainbow" a chosen as a bonus track. None of them is the first single, which is already chosen and will be released in early March. The album will be released in April. And still talking about titles, the album doesn’t have a definitive one. 3 have already been chosen but thrown away.

And hi, my name here will be Aryan. Don't ask me who I am, how I know about those things or what is my connection with Britney or her staff. No private messages too. Thank you.

FONTE - http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/britney-spears-9th-album-singles.39120/page-318

That person is new and therefore has not provided reliable information in the past. Why would we believe them?

2 hours ago, Danilo said:

RUMOR

...I want to believe. :cry:

Black And White Rainbow is akin to Michael Jackson's Heal The World, or Black Or White. It's Britney's take on social issues that divide our communities; it's her commentary on Ferguson and Baltimore, but with 5-6 costume changes and takes place in a bar while she's dirty dancing with a random. She gets to play different characters so it's super cool and fun.

• Like 3

Britney has recorded songs named Mmm Papi and Tik Tik Boom, so Black and White Rainbow doesn't seem too far-fetched.

• Like 1