Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Why did you guys decide not to believe Eric and S. all of a sudden? Single in May, album in June. I trust them.

Erik never said that. he said single in 2 weeks at the beginning of April. 

4 minutes ago, Gabz said:

Erik never said that. he said single in 2 weeks at the beginning of April. 

Yeah then he said date changes. But I still trust him, why not? And I definitely trust S. He said the other thing.

• Like 1

No way that's happening.

I trust the guys here. We have hints from the dancers, Billboard awards rumor and at the end Robin wouldn't just make something up since he's connected to her team (no matter if he's been off or not). The song title didn't just come from him so something must be up in the works now. 

If she really waits till the and of the year....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marcus said:

I think, being how little is left in April, that it's pretty obvious it's coming in May. 

I know. Just some people seem to think that we won't get anything until the end of this year...

5 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Just because it's may doesn't mean it's may 1st, don't keep doing this to yourselves guys. 

I know its not coming out May 1st, im just excited to see we will live a great month in 4days :beat:

• Like 1

I'm secretly hoping that when Britney was filming those breathe on me videos for Instagram that she was filming videos for a visual album. Lol one can dream 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Yeah but you know there is gonna be at least one person complaining on May 1st :laugh: it can't be helped. 

I want some fans to stop complaining and just appreciate the fact that this May we are gonna have A NEW BRITNEY SPEARS SONG (AND ALBUM THEN) !!! I like this moment when we dont know when but we know its coming so lets get excited  :brokeback::brokeback::brokeback:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I'm secretly hoping that when Britney was filming those breathe on me videos for Instagram that she was filming videos for a visual album. Lol one can dream 

:heart: me too

• Like 1

Robin wouldnt make it up. It's obvious instead of hyping the single months in advance they are just doing some low key mentions to see if public picks it up or not. I expect Britney's team has learned and will announce the single a week before the release or a couple of days. 

I also believe the video has been shot. 

• Like 2