Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Honestly it would be smartest for her to just do the release on friday. It's easier since no artist does much promo. Release it Friday, make the weekend about britney. Bbma, Release the video after,  let the Britney hype go through memorial weekend . Then do some magazines all through June. Hype up Vegas. Be done lol

albums don't sell that much anyways but this will be her best shot and selling the most albums 

• Like 2

Galaxy also revealed that Phoebe Ryan wrote more than one song for this album, not only Man On The Moon.

Then Jordan agreed on that and continued it with "The song Phoebe Ryan wrote is the "How I Roll" experimental track of the record."

I'm really excited right now. I LOVE How I Roll so much.

This is just some random info so I'll just leave it here...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, To the Lighthouse said:

Galaxy also revealed that Phoebe Ryan wrote more than one song for this album, not only Man On The Moon.

Then Jordan agreed on that and continued it with "The song Phoebe Ryan wrote is the "How I Roll" experimental track of the record."

I'm really excited right now. I LOVE How I Roll so much.

This is just some random info so I'll just leave it here...

omfg. HOW I MOTHERFUCKIN ROLL!?!?

has jordan heard these songs? that means they're out there 

• Like 1

holy shit, B97 are pretty reliable no? i remember them being the ones who premiered mariah's first singles. 

No, I didn't hear any song :'( A person told me about these titles a time ago and that there was one that Phoebe Ryan wrote and was very "experimental", but I didn't rly believe. But yesterday I found out Phoebe Ryan is rly working on B8 and Jordan leaked Private Show, so I guess all I was told is real.

:D

And don't trust this twitter account: 

I asked the sonwriter and she told me Britney didn't record Father's Eyes, if she did, she doesn't know a thing about it

• Like 2

I don't know if these were posted here already, but this may hint towards a collaboration. It was very random when Nicki tweeted these, which made people believe she was quoting lyrics from a song. She did the same thing for "No Broken Hearts" and a few other songs in the past before we knew about them. Her and Britney are both a Sagittarius. 

I did hear a while back they possibly collaborating for B9 but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers if it fell through. So who knows really.

• Like 1

LORD Now That I Found You is one of the worst things Britney has ever done. So beneath her.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, trey. said:

LORD Now That I Found You is one of the worst things Britney has ever done. So beneath her.

I think the bridge is cute

• Like 2

On April 1, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Leo said:

I see people have already gone and posted what was shared here on other boards. *emoji eyes*

Do you remember when you heard about it? If it's in the right time frame for Nicki then I think there's a high chance it could've happened.

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Do you remember when you heard about it? If it's in the right time frame for Nicki then I think there's a high chance it could've happened.

:laugh: IIRC that post was about people posting what speakerbox told us in Exhale.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I don't know if these were posted here already, but this may hint towards a collaboration. It was very random when Nicki tweeted these, which made people believe she was quoting lyrics from a song. She did the same thing for "No Broken Hearts" and a few other songs in the past before we knew about them. Her and Britney are both a Sagittarius. 

LHiu6sv.jpg

"Which Britney Spears Hit Matches Your Zodiac Sign?"

?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I'm trying to remember... I feel like it had to be like August or September of last year but to be honest I don't remember :(

3 hours ago, Leo said:

:laugh: IIRC that post was about people posting what speakerbox told us in Exhale.

Oops, I meant to quote Trey. :p 

2 hours ago, trey. said:

I'm trying to remember... I feel like it had to be like August or September of last year but to be honest I don't remember :(

Well she did record a few verses back then because her tour just ended. But she's been in the studio a lot lately.