Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

21 minutes ago, Colin said:

Even if they didn't pan out I miss when we were constantly getting new rumors every day.  Ever since the BBMAs there's been NOTHING.  Just silence.  It feels like new music is so far away.

That's exactly how I feel. 

• Like 1

I miss the days where a few months in advance they'd go into the studio and let you hear clips of a few new songs.

remember in the zone when she did everytime, touch of my hand and brave new girl like months before the album. 

I hope she just says fuck it and performs 2 new songs when her show starts .:. Oops was performed way before the release 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, To the Lighthouse said:

She asked @jtimberlake to do collab with her on new album for song "Ever Loved" but he said no.

In his dream?

7 hours ago, Danilo said:

Probably fake, but...

So basically they're trying to pass off all the ~reports we've already heard about (#B9 concert from Spain's Vogue, the JT thing from some tabloid) as exclusives.  They're just adding a few details here and there to try and make it sound legit. 

• Like 1

Just now, Immortal said:

I am actually glad we don't know anything again 

Same. Enough with the inaccurate "information" getting us excited. I'm actually done with this thread being bumped too. Like, I'm over it. :laugh:

5 hours ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

I miss the days where a few months in advance they'd go into the studio and let you hear clips of a few new songs.

remember in the zone when she did everytime, touch of my hand and brave new girl like months before the album. 

I hope she just says fuck it and performs 2 new songs when her show starts .:. Oops was performed way before the release 

I miss those days, but at the same time, I want the music to speak for itself. If it's good, the world will listen.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jorge said:

So basically they're trying to pass off all the ~reports we've already heard about (#B9 concert from Spain's Vogue, the JT thing from some tabloid) as exclusives.  They're just adding a few details here and there to try and make it sound legit. 

He also said single mid July and album in August. Then he deleted those tweets. 

Ugh can we please stop bumping this thread with all those random quotes and irrelevant comments?

• Like 8

I really hope the DJ Mustard song makes the album!  I really want to hear what they made together and will be pretty upset if it doesn't make the cut.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Colin said:

I really hope the DJ Mustard song makes the album!  I really want to hear what they made together and will be pretty upset if it doesn't make the cut.

If it's anything even close to Needed Me then I am HERE for it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Colin said:

same!

• Like 1

Tracklist:

01. “INVITATION”

02. “SMOOTH TALKING”

03. “MAKE ME (OOOH)” FEAT. G-EAZY

04. “PRIVATE SHOW”

05. “TRICK OR TREAT” FEAT. MISSY ELLIOTT

06. “CLUMSY”        

07. “CONSUME YOU”

08. “HEARTBEAT” FEAT. TY DOLLA $IGN

09. “SLUMBER PARTY”

10. “JUST LIKE ME”

11. “BODIES TAKE CONTROL”

12. “LIAR”

13. “PUZZLE”

14. “MAN ON THE MOON”

+ “Make Me (Oooh)” is a r&b/trap house song, and will be released on July 15 along with the album pre-order. It has some similarities with the songs below (especially the first one, the second is just the chorus):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvPT2QuCIOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHSFTrcJYmM

The dancer snippet!! It's not "please just take me home", it's "we do it, stay in my zone, man".

Seems legit, I believe 

1 minute ago, Chris said:

The source is a newbie on BreatheHeavy and that was literally their first post. Yeah seems legit. 

tumblr_mjvhodlLV81qemkhgo1_400.gif

The guy who told us about the video was also a newbie. This guy for me seems legit and I usually don't believe this things. 

I find it hard to believe that someone happens to have the full album track list and album name before we even have the first single. Not to mention, MOST of those songs are titles we've already heard of before so it's not hard to flesh out a track list. It wouldn't be the first time and certainly won't be the last. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chris said:

I find it hard to believe that someone happens to have the full album track list and album name before we even have the first single. Not to mention, MOST of those songs are titles we've already heard of before so it's not hard to flesh out a track list. It wouldn't be the first time and certainly won't be the last. 

Well we'll have to wait and see if it's real but I believe.