Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

I doubt we would get 14 tracks on the standard edition, unless that is a deluxe edition tracklist.

I know it's probably fake but this kind of news gets me hyped as fuck :hyper: I love when we get song titles and can imagine what the songs will sound like :hyper::hyper::hyper: 

BTW 'Smooth Talking' as an album title would be AWESOME and fit in with the 'melodic' theme she's been talking about... I really hope this is true :hyper: 

• Like 2

Oh and there'd BETTER be more than 12 tracks on the standard (or at least 3-4 more for the deluxe) after what they pulled with Myah Jean. I am THIRSTY... Quench me!

tumblr_no1d3zIVup1uui2hmo1_500.gif

• Like 2

dancer snippet!! It's not "please just take me home", it's "we do it, stay in my zone, man".

What are they talking about?

there's literally no competition right now and she's taking her damn time. ?watch her release MMO like a couple of weeks before new katy perry or gaga and everyone's attention goes to them. 

26 minutes ago, Gabz said:

there's literally no competition right now and she's taking her damn time. ?watch her release MMO like a couple of weeks before new katy perry or gaga and everyone's attention goes to them. 

The fact that they delayed MM due to Justin though, shows they are aware of other artists and I hope they would release at a time giving her maximum exposure! Or at least that would be the smart thing to do ugh.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nabil said:

Missy Elliott ? Ty Dolla $ign ?

Very Fifth Harmony... Very Larry Rudolph...

So it's probably real 

tumblr_lsgkmdtScX1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Very cool and very urban

2 hours ago, Leo said:

Why do I believe this?

I kinda do for some reason too... idk why.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr.Bishop said:

Tracklist:

01. “INVITATION”

02. “SMOOTH TALKING”

03. “MAKE ME (OOOH)” FEAT. G-EAZY

04. “PRIVATE SHOW”

05. “TRICK OR TREAT” FEAT. MISSY ELLIOTT

06. “CLUMSY”        

07. “CONSUME YOU”

08. “HEARTBEAT” FEAT. TY DOLLA $IGN

09. “SLUMBER PARTY”

10. “JUST LIKE ME”

11. “BODIES TAKE CONTROL”

12. “LIAR”

13. “PUZZLE”

14. “MAN ON THE MOON”

+ “Make Me (Oooh)” is a r&b/trap house song, and will be released on July 15 along with the album pre-order. It has some similarities with the songs below (especially the first one, the second is just the chorus):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvPT2QuCIOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHSFTrcJYmM

The dancer snippet!! It's not "please just take me home", it's "we do it, stay in my zone, man".

Seems legit, I believe 

Absolutely not to the features G-Eazy is already one feature too many for a Britney album. If this turns out to be true, this better be the standard tracklist. Imma need at LEAST 20 tracks bitch!

Bodies Take Control is going to be THE song. picturing something like Vogue/The Pleasure Principle. 

• Like 3

Thought I'd post this here too (regarding Cry Me A River sample)

According to "Gossip Cop": http://goo.gl/7Qn4DL

Spears’ manager Larry Rudolph exclusively tells Gossip Cop, “Although this and all of the other rumors I’ve read surrounding the release of Britney’s new single ‘Make Me’ are very entertaining, so far none of them have been true.”