Jump to content
Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Immortal said:

The person that posted that tracklist said that she's playing a rich girl in Make Me, she's in love with a suburban guy 

 

"50 Shades of Pink" :laugh: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Marcelo said:

Thought I'd post this here too (regarding Cry Me A River sample)

 

According to "Gossip Cop": http://goo.gl/7Qn4DL

 

So while we're here craving for any info he's "entertained" by us being falsely informed :hand:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the first time Britney has filmed the video this long before a first single release?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, trey. said:

Is this the first time Britney has filmed the video this long before a first single release?

As of today, yes.  Previously it was Pretty Girls which was filmed April 9-10 and the song came out May 4th (3 weeks and 3 days after filming wrapped).  Video was released May 13th.

 

It has so far been 3 weeks and 4 days since filming for Make Me wrapped.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tom said:

there better be some epic cgi (dragons and shit) involved if it takes them that long

Her "Battle of the Bastards" is coming

 

http://67.media.tumblr.com/e1f4feba64b56b104e331a29ee0748e2/tumblr_o91v6wz8i31tgbyhyo1_500.gif

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pierre said:

It's supposed to be controversial so I'm expecting a slutty Britney

 

I hope not so controversial that you have to sign in to watch on YouTube/Vevo. That never goes well. Controversy did more of a disservice to IUSA than helped it I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pierre said:

It's supposed to be controversial so I'm expecting a slutty Britney

Don't expect too much, they could go the Perfume route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's july in two days. can't wait to wait another month for an august release then 2017. :hyper: keep us on our toes till they bleed, bitch! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I come to BMK at least 3 times a day hoping and praying that there is new music . I'm about to start sacrificing hens and sheeps to Godney. Like where the fuck is this jam?!??

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ron22 said:

I come to BMK at least 3 times a day hoping and praying that there is new music . I'm about to start sacrificing hens and sheeps to Godney. Like where the fuck is this jam?!??

 

Godney laughs at your hens and sheeps, sacrifice your first born child and maybe you'll be told which century the single will release in. :coffee: 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, trey. said:

 

I hope not so controversial that you have to sign in to watch on YouTube/Vevo. That never goes well. Controversy did more of a disservice to IUSA than helped it I think.

 

2009 was a really different time though. I don't think that would happen now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gabz said:

it's july in two days. can't wait to wait another month for an august release *then the announcement that Myah Marie is brought in as Executive Producer and scraps and changes the direction of the whole album then 2017. :hyper: keep us on our toes till they bleed, bitch! 

 

*fixed :hussy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kaz said:

 

Godney laughs at your hens and sheeps, sacrifice your first born child and maybe you'll be told which century the single will release in. :coffee: 

You're right. I need to start  sacrificing  vanilla candles and Starbuck's frappicnos! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Until you hear it from Britney's lips, nothing about her new single "Make Me" is true.



Minus the album title. That's real.

There's been so much speculation surrounding Britney's upcoming B9 lead single, the Britney Army's excitement is beginning to morph into angst. How patient does one need to be to finally hear Brit's new tunes?

That's what BH posted about Larry's report about the rumors. He says the album title is real so is he talking about Smooth Talking, Private Show or B9 ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×