Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

9 hours ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

Honestly with how much we've been waiting this song better be fucking phenomenal. Like I better feel exactly how I felt the first time I listened to gimme more or slave 4 u

I'm as big of a Britney fan as the next person but it's not like they gave us a release date and then cancelled it and changed their mind. It's not like they've been releasing buzz songs and then delaying MMO. 

And be not to be a Debbie downer, but those are two of her absolute best songs ever in a 18 year career. I'd love if the new singles were just as good, but your expectations may be a little high. 

• Like 1

I'm sure they'll announce it by dropping the single cover, release date (which would probably be at most a week of the cover reveal), and maybe a snippet? Or maybe just all together? Their tactic this time is baffling me ha.

since its been dry with news, I know there's been some speculation about the clip in the rehearsal either being "Make Me" or not. It is "Make Me". I heard audio of someone singing the melody who was on set (no it's not what we've heard). I literally don't know anything else but just thought it be cool to give that nugget. 

• Like 1

this is what i need to happen.

instagram post with screencap of the video saying "my new video will be up on vevo in 6 hours!"  first time hearing the song, first time seeing any of the video. no clips prior to putting it out there.  song up on itunes that night, as well as album release date, cover, and tracklist. wham bam thank you ma'am. if it doesnt go down exactly like this i will be even more pissed than i have already been for the past three months. :coffee:

• Like 3

Praying we get the song and video at the same time. We can guarantee a high debut 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Im buying a flight to the Us and i swear ill sneak into sony and leak make me

Don't worry if Sony leaking WB themselves was anything you don't have to do anything 

• Like 1

Anyways, it's been a month since the Make Me music video shoot, yayy

tumblr_nz7l84TOVN1rnelq7o1_400.gif

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, gimmemoarjosh said:

Is that you in your display picture? If so.... explain!  :laugh:

It is, and it's just a pic of me being a bad bitch

• Like 3