Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Just now, Kaz said:

Hmm true but she's not on it that much..OMGGGG she should do an awards show performance, like a medley of her hits, looking smoking hot and performing amazingly. Get people talking!

She already did that, minus performing her biggest hits.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Marcelo said:

Not to take away from the cause, but a good way to start buzz for MM? :hussy: 

IMO she's only on it for a few seconds. They should have used the momentum of the BBMAs to start off Make Me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

I don't even think we are getting anything this month anymore :psyduck:

Dude chill, it's only July 6th... We'll need to start worrying indeed if nothing comes out on the 29th and there's still no word from Britney :psyduck:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

it has to come soon guys, the video is done. 

The video was probably shot when G-Eazy was available so I don't think it means anything sadly 

14 minutes ago, Chris said:

What's the longest wait we've had between her filming a video and us getting the song?

Probably this :laugh: 

17 minutes ago, Chris said:

What's the longest wait we've had between her filming a video and us getting the song?

This, I think someone posted the other day the exact dates, previously it was Pretty Girls but Make Me took over that ?

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

But is that our only point of reference? Did we have any other singles where she filmed the video before we got the song?

Something similar happened with Slave 4 U but with just 20 days in between. From Wikipedia:

The music video was shot on a soundstage in Universal City, California, over Labor Day weekend (Sep. 1–2), under the direction of Francis Lawrence, and is one of her most risqué videos ever.[26] It made its world premiere on MTV's Making the Video on September 24 at 5 p.m.EST,[26] the same day the song officially hit the American radio stations,[27] and debuted at number one on Total Request Live two days later.[28] 

45 minutes ago, slippingunder said:

Probably this :laugh: 

No... yall forgot about Gimme More, it was shot in july and released in october...