Jump to content
Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

maybe gimme more? she filmed the video in july and the song leaked sometime in august?

August 30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

Make Me has been registered with ASCAP. 

Last week news

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably safe to assume the song/album will come sometime during a POM break so she can promote (I think they learned their lesson from last time). I'd put my money on it coming out between 6/14 - 8/16 with the album coming out between 9/11 - 10/20. September is supposed to be STACKED for releases, to the point where Apple is telling people to stay away from September if they can/

 

Also, hello 8/28 VMA's during a POM break :hussy:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, E said:

It's probably safe to assume the song/album will come sometime during a POM break so she can promote (I think they learned their lesson from last time). I'd put my money on it coming out between 6/14 - 8/16 with the album coming out between 9/11 - 10/20. September is supposed to be STACKED for releases, to the point where Apple is telling people to stay away from September if they can/

 

Also, hello 8/28 VMA's during a POM break :hussy:

 

YAAAAAS! QUENCH our thirst :bow::bow: 

 

aquabot-is-a-multi-function-water-bottle

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, E said:

It's probably safe to assume the song/album will come sometime during a POM break so she can promote (I think they learned their lesson from last time). I'd put my money on it coming out between 6/14 - 8/16 with the album coming out between 9/11 - 10/20. September is supposed to be STACKED for releases, to the point where Apple is telling people to stay away from September if they can/

 

Also, hello 8/28 VMA's during a POM break :hussy:

 

Do you mean 7/14 - 8/16?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's been teasing us for MONTHS - but it looks like we might have a new scrap of information about her comeback track!
The track, previously called 'Make Me Ooh', was due to be revealed before Britney's performance at the Billboard Music Awards after months of speculation. A source has also revealed that the music video for the track is also ready to go - and Britney's in the best shape of her life in the promo.

 

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/britney-spears/music/make-me-oooh/

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alex said:

She's been teasing us for MONTHS - but it looks like we might have a new scrap of information about her comeback track!
The track, previously called 'Make Me Ooh', was due to be revealed before Britney's performance at the Billboard Music Awards after months of speculation. A source has also revealed that the music video for the track is also ready to go - and Britney's in the best shape of her life in the promo.

 

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/britney-spears/music/make-me-oooh/

 

Previously called? :coffee: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, E said:

It's probably safe to assume the song/album will come sometime during a POM break so she can promote (I think they learned their lesson from last time). I'd put my money on it coming out between 6/14 - 8/16 with the album coming out between 9/11 - 10/20. September is supposed to be STACKED for releases, to the point where Apple is telling people to stay away from September if they can/

 

Also, hello 8/28 VMA's during a POM break :hussy:

 

 

Someone quick pull up those vintage "I Believe" signature tags. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, samtboy said:

This, I think someone posted the other day the exact dates, previously it was Pretty Girls but Make Me took over that ?

 

1432231294-giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really starting to believe that 15th date rumor floating around. She better start teasing some announcements soon or something!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep randomly laughing out loud at the comments lately. Britney fans are the fucking best ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gabriel said:

maybe gimme more? she filmed the video in july and the song leaked sometime in august?

Well Gimme More was shot in July and in August (the last pics we got were from August 07) so..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a dream that Make Me got released and the single cover was terrible and the song was an EDM disaster :laugh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×