Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Jordan knows absolutely nothing. He's just speculating as we all are :rip:

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

@arondavis Unless they pick a specific time, it would be on iTunes NZ already.

Was Beyonce's album released at local time or everywhere at once?

Everywhere at once, if they're going for the surprise release, they will hold it up until US release

Okay, a little more about the video: Britney is a very rich and influential woman. She meets and falls for a suburban guy, but she's married to a man who is also rich/influential.

She wasn't happy with her husband (he knows that), and he'll find that he's betrayed by her. They will fight, and will break the marriage to the euphoria of the media. So she'll be with the other guy publicly. But once she arrives at his house, and see...

There's a brief scene with a person watching the BBMAs performance (Breathe on Me) in a smartphone for merchandising.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

i think it is. we originally thought it was Ooh and they posted it as Oooh. now it's been registered and we now know they were correct. plus those titles seem legit. 

I also think the Ty Dolla $ign collab could be real considering that he collaborated with Fifth Harmony and Larry could've booked him for Britney too. :hyper:

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I also think the Ty Dolla $ign collab could be real considering that he collaborated with Fifth Harmony and Larry could've booked him for Britney too. :hyper:

i just hope it's nothing like T.I. on TTB like how forgettable. 

• Like 2

Hmmmm...that member's tracklist also has "Just Like Me" not "Just Luv Me". And we all know the song was re-registered as "Just Like Me". If they were tolling, they definitely wouldn't pay attention to such small details. I feel like the tracklist is real. Not sure about the album title tho 

I feel like all tracklistings seem fake or use fanmade sounding titles.

"Smooth Talking" is okay (depends on the concept), but I like "Private Show".

26 minutes ago, Gabz said:

we originally thought it was Ooh and they posted it as Oooh. now it's been registered and we now know they were correct.

It has always been "Oooh" though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I feel like all tracklistings seem fake or use fanmade sounding titles.

"Smooth Talking" is okay, but depending on the concept, I'd like "Private Show".

It has always been "Oooh" though.

We weren't sure tho. Even Robin himself wrote it with "Ooh" several times along with many other media outlets. 

Anyway, if we don't get MM this month, maybe we'll get a clip of Private Show featured in the fragrance commercial which is rumored to come out July 25th. :cry:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

Okay, a little more about the video: Britney is a very rich and influential woman. She meets and falls for a suburban guy, but she's married to a man who is also rich/influential.

She wasn't happy with her husband (he knows that), and he'll find that he's betrayed by her. They will fight, and will break the marriage to the euphoria of the media. So she'll be with the other guy publicly. But once she arrives at his house, and see...

There's a brief scene with a person watching the BBMAs performance (Breathe on Me) in a smartphone for merchandising.

lmao this is so real, only them would do the BBMA's plug

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I originally thought it was meant to be like "Ooh La La," but I guess it's a long version of "oh".

Shouldn't it then technically include at least one more 'h'?

Oh there's more:

She wasn't happy with her husband (he knows that), and he'll find that he's betrayed by her. They will fight, and will break the marriage to the euphoria of the media. So she'll be with the other guy publicly. But once she arrives at his house, and see that he's cheating on her with another woman. Then she leaves the house very angry and reflective (apparently not sad though). She'll see the hot guy controlling the bulldozer near there, so she pays him to control it with him and destroy the house. The guys suddenly appear for a dance scene shortly after she destroys the house, on the street. She flirts with the bulldozer guy.

• Like 1