Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

8 minutes ago, Marc said:

Shouldn't it then technically include at least one more 'h'?

Is there even a proper way to spell it? :laugh:

I've always just seen people use however many O's and H's they feel like. lol

Spoiler

However, this is how I use "ah".

Ah - "Ah, I see what you did there"

Ahh/Ahhh - "Ahh/ahhh, I'm scared"

Aww - "Aww, that kitty is so cute"

:p

Okay, this grammar thing is silly. lmao.

1 minute ago, Jonny said:

Is there even a proper way to spell it? :laugh:

I've always just seen people however many O's and H's they feel like. lol

:laugh: I think you're right but to me it just makes the 'ooh' sound more pronounced with more o's... To make an 'oh' sound you need more than one 'h'... But that could just be me :D :laugh:

Only Britney could make me have a discussion about how to properly spell the different variations of 'oh' and 'ooh' :laugh: TPOB :bow::love: 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Alex said:

Okay, a little more about the video: Britney is a very rich and influential woman. She meets and falls for a suburban guy, but she's married to a man who is also rich/influential.

She wasn't happy with her husband (he knows that), and he'll find that he's betrayed by her. They will fight, and will break the marriage to the euphoria of the media. So she'll be with the other guy publicly. But once she arrives at his house, and see...

There's a brief scene with a person watching the BBMAs performance (Breathe on Me) in a smartphone for merchandising.

I'm totally here for Breathe On Me getting some recognition once again :love: And hopefully it's not a random choice and it's because both songs are in the same vein! 

Including the BOM bit from the BBMAs performance would be very Britney though. We all know she's been obsessed with it lately :laugh:  

tumblr_o31o8vVJut1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Leo said:

Oh there's more:

She wasn't happy with her husband (he knows that), and he'll find that he's betrayed by her. They will fight, and will break the marriage to the euphoria of the media. So she'll be with the other guy publicly. But once she arrives at his house, and see that he's cheating on her with another woman. Then she leaves the house very angry and reflective (apparently not sad though). She'll see the hot guy controlling the bulldozer near there, so she pays him to control it with him and destroy the house. The guys suddenly appear for a dance scene shortly after she destroys the house, on the street. She flirts with the bulldozer guy.

Wait, idgi, where is it from please ? 

26 minutes ago, Leo said:

Oh there's more:

She wasn't happy with her husband (he knows that), and he'll find that he's betrayed by her. They will fight, and will break the marriage to the euphoria of the media. So she'll be with the other guy publicly. But once she arrives at his house, and see that he's cheating on her with another woman. Then she leaves the house very angry and reflective (apparently not sad though). She'll see the hot guy controlling the bulldozer near there, so she pays him to control it with him and destroy the house. The guys suddenly appear for a dance scene shortly after she destroys the house, on the street. She flirts with the bulldozer guy.

I need this video :hyper: 

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I originally thought it was meant to be like "Ooh La La," but I guess it's a long version of "oh".

Like the "Oh" right before the "monogamy is the way to go" line in BOM...

So do we pretty much have to accept that all single releases from now on will be a surprise?

21 minutes ago, Rough Edges said:

Who isssss this??

Answered above.

4 minutes ago, Matthew said:

I still jam to body ache, a bop is a bop

qXEp0.gif

That's not really a Britney Spears song :hussy:

do not know if posted here but a member of a Kanye West forum and Friend cashmere cat said he heard Just Love Me unmixed and when asked to describe it said: Cashmere Cat produced :whew: think this will be his first song to chart top 40, guitar and poppy synths .. loud clap, idk it was too hard cause i did not hear CDQ but i liked it. it happened to two weeks.
Last week he said: cashmere cat Basically Told me the song he did for this Scrapped got a month ago, he's keeping it on the down low, sure he isn't publicly allowed to talk about it

• Like 1

this still doesn't disprove the tracklist as that song is Just Like Me and has completely different writers. would've liked to hear Just Luv Me too. 

Just Luv Me never had a connection to Britney though. We just assumed that was the case.