Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Weird that Just Love Me was scrapped.  The fact that she tweeted about it immediately after recording it makes you think it struck a cord with her initially, wonder what changed?

• Like 1

Songs can go through a series of writers and producers before the final product is released. They could very well technically be the same song with different results.

• Like 1

I love the title "Smooth Talking". It does fit the vibe of the album that we've been described until now, which is great.

Although after her last 2 albums having sexual-oriented acronyms (FF and BJ) it would have been fun to keep on with this lol. 

45 minutes ago, Noar said:

I love the title "Smooth Talking". It does fit the vibe of the album that we've been described until now, which is great.

Although after her last 2 albums having sexual-oriented acronyms (FF and BJ) it would have been fun to keep on with this lol. 

What's sexual about FF? lol

:laugh:

i just feel like we're going to have to keep waiting. i dont think its coming in july. why would they announce a perfume a month in advance and not even give any sort of release date for the first single? i need something to believe in ?

11 hours ago, Matthew said:

What's sexual about FF? lol

All that has been said already I guess lol but "officially" (at least on Grindr and such) it's fist fucking :fan:

Anyway, let's get back on topic :laugh: 

I think we'll get the song with the video at the same time. But not the album. 

• Like 1

I went on ATRL to see if there's anything else and people have goddamn full feature films as avatars there

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ty said:

slightly pissed this morning tbh there's no official news

It's 6:26 pst

Has timezone ever mattered in the past when we received news/press releases/etc? Just curious? I felt like it hasnt

2 hours ago, Santiago said:

I think everything is going to drop at the same time, video, single and album or at least we won't have to wait a lot between each.

for some reason, I'm really calm about this

I think so too

Theyre probably waiting to release MM so they can finish the album and release it shortly after