Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Some rumors for you this morning. Sounds like fan fiction at its finest but I love reading it anyways

BTW @Leo is now the author of the thread

• Like 1

It's amazing how, despite knowing several tracks, I can still impress me with the greatness of them, especially now with the commercial release 

:rip: english 101 with an english 101 dropout

• Like 2

I would love this album to get going! I feel like I lost a lot of excitement when they pulled any "spring" release words from the V mag website.

1st single please. yesterday. thanks B

#B9 is just gonna be a Britney Jean re-release, but with Britney singing Myah's parts, and with Pretty Girls tacked on at the end. :coffee: 

44 minutes ago, Jorge said:

#B9 is just gonna be a Britney Jean re-release, but with Britney singing Myah's parts, and with Pretty Girls tacked on at the end. :coffee: 

What makes you think so? :freak:

Some of those song titles sound interesting, but a great deal of them sound so made up. Going to call this false. I hope they're going this Tame Impala/The Weeknd route with these long instrumental pieces. I love that about songs where you just take it in. We haven't had that type of song from her in a while. For once in my lifetime, I'm okay with some midtempo Britney Spears songs. 

• Like 2

I hate that they're so secretive about everything. It's getting really long. 

If the single doesn't come out this month before Vegas' next leg, we will probably have to wait a long time. 

4 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I hate that they're so secretive about everything. It's getting really long. 

If the single doesn't come out this month before Vegas' next leg, we will probably have to wait a long time. 

So she lied when she said "very soon". That time already passed like one week ago. :coffee:

• Like 1

Maybe they're having a hard time To choose a week To release the song. A lot of popstars are going To release new music in the next 2 months, including Pink, beyonce... 

Remember that time a bunch of us were waiting for the Femme Fatale press release in September 2010. Aaah good times

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jorge said:

Sure, sir!

12822380_1578171709170846_813501239_n.jp

4 minutes ago, Nabil said:

Sure, sir!

12822380_1578171709170846_813501239_n.jp

Uhh what the fuck is this this is scaring the shit out of me wtf

10 hours ago, Matthew said:

Does she have any shows in May? Maybe they're going to follow Pretty Girls release schedule. 

She's on break this month and in May. I thought it would be like single this month to promote the new shows and album in May