Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

3 minutes ago, Daviddd said:

ohhh. I just had a thought. I would love for her to work with Years & Years. Something like Ties, King, or Eyes Shut would be great. 

I wish...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kane said:

I wish...

I know. After their description of the direction she's taking I gave high hopes and I just keep running through these ideas. Could you imagine her on something like KING????? 

54 minutes ago, Daviddd said:

I know. After their description of the direction she's taking I gave high hopes and I just keep running through these ideas. Could you imagine her on something like KING????? 

I can't even imagine it, lol :laugh: 

I adore their music tho, they even covered Toxic on their tour, so they are probably fans.

• Like 1

So... nothing happened.

That V magazine was for nothing? Maybe they cancelled the plans to release the album in the first half of the year?

• Like 1

Ugh, it's so frustrating that we're not getting any news about this project. I think that they are struggling to find a proper first single.

44 minutes ago, Kane said:

Ugh, it's so frustrating that we're not getting any news about this project. I think that they are struggling to find a proper first single.

Or she's taking her time?

The timeline on the first post illustrates that there is a piece of news or relevant rumour about the album every week. Britney talked about the album just 2 weeks ago. Calm down :psyduck:

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

30 minutes ago, Mark said:

Or she's taking her time?

To find and record a proper first single? Certainly.

1 hour ago, Kane said:

What? :laugh: 0 to 100 girl. 

• Like 1

You guys are freaking out. It's the beginning on March. She might not be done recording yet, or she might be. The single could out tomorrow or a month from now. Everyone needs to stop getting so excited till we have official news.  

24 minutes ago, Marcus said:

You guys are freaking out. It's the beginning on March. She might not be done recording yet, or she might be. The single could out tomorrow or a month from now. Everyone needs to stop getting so excited till we have official news.  

Well Britney herself said we would be hearing new music from her "very soon", so it's fair for people to be a little antsy.

• Like 1

is there space on the airwaves for britney?

i really wonder what her radio success will look like from here on out. she's been out of the new music scene for awhile now.

ill love it regardless but does she have an emancipation of mimi in her?

I doubt Britney will drop the single out of the blue without posting ANYTHING (like a piece of lyrics or any other hint) prior to the release 

Just now, Alex said:

I doubt Britney will drop the single out of the blue without posting ANYTHING (like a piece of lyrics or any other hint) prior to the release 

i'm expecting 38 teasers or a 60-day countdown on her website. Or a TRL special.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

i'm expecting 38 teasers or a 60-day countdown on her website. Or a TRL special.

Hannah is going to have a scavenger hunt that we have to follow her puppy adventures on snapchat for

• Like 1