Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

i'm expecting 38 teasers or a 60-day countdown on her website. Or a TRL special.

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting lol

Knowing her team, a surprise release is NOT possible in the Britney land :coffee:

Just now, Alex said:

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting lol

knowing her team, a surprise release is NOT possible in the Britney land :coffee:

maybe on that Famos website

1 hour ago, Dave said:

What Britney says:  "Im taking my time, could be anywhere from 2 months to a year"

What Britney fans understand: "Im premiering my new single by performing in the desert tomorrow"

LMFAO!! While that it somewhat true... Her team do often get us excited for nothing by saying 'soon' :psycho: I'm sorry, but 2 months to a year is most definitely not 'soon'; so if that is the case then they should just shut the fuck up until they have a clearer idea! :banghead:

But this is the same team that had to tease a million different clips for HIAM and have a month long countdown for POM... So who am I kidding!? :laugh::(

• Like 1

oh ffs make a new fucking thread. why is everything britney related so fucking contained when we're on a damn britney forum. 

• Like 13

10 hours ago, Dave said:

What Britney says:  "Im taking my time, could be anywhere from 2 months to a year"

What Britney fans understand: "Im premiering my new single by performing in the desert tomorrow"

She said very soon in the LV interview when she was asked aboud new music.

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

She said very soon in the LV interview when she was asked aboud new music.

And as Britney fans have we learned nothing about the word "soon"? :laugh: I just dont get why some fans are so hell bent on setting themselves up for disappointment and then blaming Britney and her team for it.

*insert "Doesn't make any sense, does it?" GIF here*