14. Cry - There's just something about this song that feels so 2000s to me.
13. Kiss It Better - Underrated. So much attitude. So fucking smooth.
12. Close To You - Heart fucking breaking. Vocals are maybe some of her strongest ever to be honest.
11. Unfaithful - Much like cry, it's so 2000s. That chorus is... a murderer.
10. Complicated - I love the instrumental. I love the lyrics. It's such a happy sad song.
9. Hard - From the first time I heard this track, I called it my angry song. SO MUCH ATTITUDE. I love it.
8. Push Up On Me - Probably the first Rihanna non single I was obsessed with. Should have been a single in my opinion.
7. Where Have You Been - Should have been even bigger. It's a MONSTER of a track.
6. California King Bed - I love mid tempo Rihanna. It's just a beautiful song.
5. Don't Stop The Music - Better than Umbrella... there, I said it.
4. We Found Love - HUGE. Her best ~pop~ song, in my opinion.
3. Fire Bomb - Should have been a single. Should have been huge. That chorus is EPIC.
2. What's My Name?
There is something about her delivery, the lyrics, the instrumental. Everything about this song is perfect (I prefer a Drake-less version). OH NA NA!
1. Needed Me
FUCKED ME UP. THE MUSIC VIDEO FUCKED ME UP. I RELATE TO THIS SONG ON ANOTHER LEVEL. PRODUCTION IS PERFECTION. RIHANNA AT HER BEST VOCALLY, LYRICALLY, PRODUCTION, ATTITUDE, ETC. If you disagree, cool, but fuck off.