This forum has been created in order to allow fans of Britney Spears to communicate and connect with each other. Please be reminded that a forum is a community where everyone is entitled to share their opinions freely, provided that they are respecting the rules that have been established. These rules serve to ensure a good atmosphere where members can express themselves without disrespecting or harassing others.
Please remember that the staff is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately via the report feature. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- We ask that you refrain from posting in threads of subjects that you dislike.
- Respect the opinions of others, even if they are fans of other artists. No need to bash them even if you hate their "fave."
- When posting off topic threads, use the prefix [OT] before the title of your thread.
- Posting photos and gifs of any material that is considered "not safe for work (NSFW)," such as nudity and pornographic material, is allowed as long as it is placed within a spoiler cut along with a NSFW warning to make it clear as to what type of content is within the cut.
- If you have a problem with someone's post, use the report button. This is highly encouraged as the staff is not always available and may have missed the post in question. Please limit your reports to content that is against the rules and would likely result in the member receiving a warning. (See below for information on our point system.)
- Media is once again allowed in Discussions. If you are simply just posting media, then it must still be posted in the Media Lounge. However, if someone requests a link, or the media pertains to a certain thread, it may be posted. ALL Britney media is allowed.
- You must be an active member of this community. We will periodically delete members with 0 posts or those who are inactive for long periods.
To view our Official Thread Database, click here.
- By creating an official thread, you are agreeing to keeping the first post up-to-date. The post must be neatly organized so members can read through all the recent content easily. You may reserve the first few posts in the thread to organize the content as you see fit.
- You may own no more than 5 official threads.
- The thread title must be "[OT] The Official ___ Thread." Due to topic descriptions no longer being available, you may include a short and concise description in the title. Make sure you keep this up-to-date as well by using the Full Post Editor.
- If you fail to keep your thread organized or updated, we will find someone to take it over for you.
- Asking permission to create an official thread is no longer necessary, but please refrain from making such threads if the subject is not a popular one on BMK.
- Post the link to your thread in our pinned topic "Official Thread Database" so it may be updated. You must do this if you want your thread featured on the list.
Avatars & Signatures
- Avatars and signatures must not depict inappropriate or offensive content, such as pornography.
- You may only have 1 image in your signature. The dimension of the image cannot exceed 500x300.
- Your signature should not exceed 600x600 pixels in total. That includes the image, text, and free space.
- If your signature includes an animated gif, the file size must not exceed 1MB (1024KB). This limit is set for people with slow connections and computer issues to have an easier time browsing the site. To find out the filesize, right click on the image, and click 'Properties' or 'View Image Info.'
- If you violate these rules, you will be notified. Your signature will likely be removed and you will receive a warning. (See below.)
If you violate these rules, you will receive the following amount of points:
- Avatar/Signature Violation - You will receive a zero point warning for your first offense. The second offense is 1 point. Each offense thereafter will result in 5 additional points.
- Offensive Post - 10
- Trolling - 10. This includes incessant negativity, or "hateration," that brings down the forum, even within the official threads.
- Abusive Behavior - 15. Bullying, harassment, etc.
- Threats - 20
Once you receive a certain amount of points, your account privileges will be modified.
50 - Your posts will be sent to a queue for the mods to review for 3 days. Inappropriate posts will not be approved.
60 - Same as above, but for 7 days.
70 - You will be suspended for 7 days.
80 - 14 day suspension.
90 - 30 day suspension.
100 - You will be banned permanently.
Please note: The staff is not obligated to divulge when points are given out, how many are given, or who they've been given to.
The following actions will result in an immediate ban, regardless of how many points you have.
- Registering multiple accounts, especially when you've been banned previously.
- Sharing your account with anyone, whether they are banned or otherwise. We will be able to tell by checking IPs.
- Excessive prejudice (racism, sexism, etc.)
- Intentionally posting false information consistently and leading others to believe it.
The staff reserve the right to modify these rules and guidelines at any given time.