BMK

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

Pierre

Literally just got home from work (its currently 5:11am, and I'd been there since 9:30 am) and this was literally the fuel that kept me up and going the last few hours. :puppyeyes::bow: 

FUCK. Its so good every which way you hear it. The lyrics, the vocals, the melodies, that fucking INSTRUMENTAL. Its all the right pieces in all the right places. I love that she's remembered that she's Britney motherfuckin Spears. It deserves ALL OF THE PRAISE. Its so weirdly visual for me, as pretentious as that may sound :laugh: (or perhaps Im just fuckin' wired). I can't even pinpoint a favourite part yet...every fucking second SHINES.

THIS IS MAKING ME ASSAULT THE SHIT OUT OF MY CAPS LOCK YOU GUYS! :arhh::arhh:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Megawarrior said:

Yeah since Spotify isn't adding the song I switched to Apple Music instead of renewing so I could stream the song.... :sadeyes: (and then I bought the song again)

and now it's also available on Spotify, lmao

2 minutes ago, Kenny said:

I just had a shower with Make Me playing in the background and I have never felt so clean. I could feel my skin clearing up.

Apparently some blind children could suddenly see again and a deaf guy regained his hearing after they played this. 

• Like 6

• Chris unfeatured this topic
  • Heather locked this topic