Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

This PopJustice member's comment has KILLED me:

Surrounded by masc/musc/misc beefcakes at the gym while listening to this. Feeling like femme in sheep's clothing.

What a bop.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Teresa said:

I wanna know if it was a rush release or they always planned the 15th. If it was planned then the guy on exhale was right...

I feel like it was planned. My radio station renamed themselves "Britney106.7" and they're playing one of her old school songs each hour before playing Make Me. Seems like they had all this planned and set for today.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, To the Lighthouse said:

I feel like it's a rushed release. I mean they didn't even put an iTunes banner on because Katy's ones are all over the place. I think the original release date was set to be July 22th as goldsoundz on PopJustice claimed.

Sky is blue

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gabz said:

i actually started to cry when i listened to this in the morning. i think it was just the combination of the lyrics, the slowed down tempo, the melody and her glorious vocals that really touched me, but when the "baby 'cause, you're the spark..." line arrived, i lost it. that has to be one of the greatest lines she's ever sung. 

i feel like this is up there as one of the most heartfelt and passionate songs in her entire career. it can already rank up with And Then We Kiss and Where Are You Now. there's such a beautiful delicacy about it all, that you just can't help but melt. her vocals sound like they're coming from such a sincere space of her heart, so the lyrics then have conviction, and you believe her longing and crave for this one person. 

this level of maturity and subtlety is what we've been yearning for from Britney, and now she's delivered and the universe is whole again. :bow: we've all known the true potential of what she's capable of offering, and i can't wait to see what this next chapter in Britney's career brings. 

I love you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gabz said:

i actually started to cry when i listened to this in the morning. i think it was just the combination of the lyrics, the slowed down tempo, the melody and her glorious vocals that really touched me, but when the "baby 'cause, you're the spark..." line arrived, i lost it. that has to be one of the greatest lines she's ever sung. 

i feel like this is up there as one of the most heartfelt and passionate songs in her entire career. it can already rank up with And Then We Kiss and Where Are You Now. there's such a beautiful delicacy about it all, that you just can't help but melt. her vocals sound like they're coming from such a sincere space of her heart, so the lyrics then have conviction, and you believe her longing and crave for this one person. 

this level of maturity and subtlety is what we've been yearning for from Britney, and now she's delivered and the universe is whole again. :bow: we've all known the true potential of what she's capable of offering, and i can't wait to see what this next chapter in Britney's career brings. 

???????

the sincerity of the vocals is what hits me so hard. You fucking believe her. Fucking finally. 

• Like 3

This is exactly what I wanted from miss Britney Spears.

Bravo. This will be a very successful single, I can tell.

I hope she performs it with G-Eazy someday.

• Like 3

Normally when i'm driving with my music loud i turn it down when i get to traffic lights cos i get embarrassed, but today on my way back from work i had Make Me on repeat and was like hell no THIS IS NEW BRITNEY BITCH, APPRECIATE!

• Like 5

the song released at 11AM in my country 

I was at work. about to had a meeting in 30 minutes 

i downloaded and ran to smoking area,listened to it and cried a bit at verse 2 :puppyeyes:

her voice is so special and beautiful

only Britney can do this to me :heart::bow:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yohhhh said:

the song released at 11AM in my country 

I was at work. about to had a meeting in 30 minutes 

i downloaded and ran to smoking area,listened to it and cried a bit at verse 2 :puppyeyes:

her voice is so special and beautiful

only Britney can do this to me :heart::bow:

I've taken so many fucking breaks today, listened in the bathroom at work, at lunchtime, around the office ignoring everybody with my headphones. Want me to work today, bitch? MAKE ME.

• Like 3

So I was literally at a bar last night by myself when the song dropped.. and I was like fuck.. I can't leave right now. I haven't finished my drink/paid yet. So I downloaded it on my phone and pressed it up to my ear and started playing on repeat. And the bartender was gay and talking to me the whole time but at the point I was like, "Hey, I don't mean to be rude but Britney Spears just dropped her new song so I'm gonna listen to it a few times now."

• Like 10

1 minute ago, anthony. said:

So I was literally at a bar last night by myself when the song dropped.. and I was like fuck.. I can't leave right now. I haven't finished my drink/paid yet. So I downloaded it on my phone and pressed it up to my ear and started playing on repeat. And the bartender was gay and talking to me the whole time but at the point I was like, "Hey, I don't mean to be rude but Britney Spears just dropped her new song so I'm gonna listen to it a few times now."

:laugh::laugh:

3 minutes ago, anthony. said:

why were you by yourself at a bar ??

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

why were you by yourself at a bar ??

i go to the bar alone once in awhile.  sometimes i just want a drink in a social setting what's the issue now...?

• Like 3

Going to a bar alone is actually kind of liberating. Sometimes you get creeped on but other times you can really meet some new interesting people that you normally wouldn't if you are out with your squirrel friends. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

Going to a bar alone is actually kind of liberating. Sometimes you get creeped on but other times you can really meet some new interesting people that you normally wouldn't if you are out with your squirrel friends. 

Thank you. A lot of times when I'm traveling alone, I'll go to a bar & strike up a conversation with somebody interesting nearby. They may be in the same boat, and in turn, you get to meet a lot of cool people from all over. And aaaaalso, I've worked in the hospitality industry for so long that a lot of my friends are the ones serving me, so it's still a very social scenario.

ANYWAY. I purchased "Make Me" 2x on iTunes. Woop.

12 minutes ago, Logan said:

Thank you. A lot of times when I'm traveling alone, I'll go to a bar & strike up a conversation with somebody interesting nearby. They may be in the same boat, and in turn, you get to meet a lot of cool people from all over. And aaaaalso, I've worked in the hospitality industry for so long that a lot of my friends are the ones serving me, so it's still a very social scenario.

ANYWAY. I purchased "Make Me" 2x on iTunes. Woop.

Right? Especially in the gay community. Whenever I see a young gay alone at the bar I try and strike up a conversation. It's hard to put yourself out there alone.

Anyways, stream Make Me on Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, ect. and unfollow Katy Perry on all social media platforms. 

• Like 3