BadMediaKarma

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

she did it

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, trey. said:

I only gave it one listen and I didn't hear her at all. I knew instantly on Britney Jean, but I don't know. Where do you hear her?

I think her voice is just higher and it's throwing me off. 

ok. that was without a doubt her best fucking album ever, production vocals, variety, this album covered every single base. checks off everything i could have ever possibly wanted from her and gave me 1000% more of what i didnt even know i needed. Glory is the perfect title. its incredible what she can achieve when she puts in some effort. this album is such high quality from start to finish. Britney is THE MOTHERFUCKIN QWEEN :bow::bow:

• Like 6
Just now, Nick said:

I think her voice is just higher and it's throwing me off. 

i think the fact that she's so much more enthusiastic about this album makes me HOPE that bitch isn't on here. nothing has stood out to me as myah tbh, just britney really giving it her all

1 minute ago, sup said:

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS BEING HER WHITEOUT

Seriously, this is exactly how I pictured Blackout's counterpart would be 

This is such an accurate description. :bow: 

• Like 1
  • Jenna locked this topic