BadMediaKarma

Just now, Maeggie said:

COUPURE. ELECTRIQUE.

BRITNEY YOU NEED A GRAMMY. A FUKCING GRAMMY GURL. 

You need a GRAMMY.

Yoncé WHO? Lemondae who? 

You need A MILLION BILLION GRAMMYS FOR THIS MASTERPIECE OF AN ALBUM :love: 

SERIOUSLY!!! SHE'S NEVER DESERVED A GRAMMY MORE. THIS IS ART!!!! THIS IS WHAT MUSIC IS ABOUT!!!!

• Like 2

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

she did it

Posted Images

Remember when I wished Britney would have released Good For You but was super bummed because it seemed out of reach? Well LMAOOO fucking erase all of that bullshit because she just delivered something in the same vein in regards to genre but literally ON STEROIDS. Just Luv Me BETTER FUCKING BE A SINGLE. 

• Like 5
Just now, Mila said:

Remember when I wished Britney would have released Good For You but was super bummed because it seemed out of reach? Well LMAOOO fucking erase all of that bullshit because she just delivered something in the same vein in regards to genre but literally ON STEROIDS. Just Luv Me BETTER FUCKING BE A SINGLE. 

she literally ended Selena with that song. She is the original of that type of vocal song and she came to prove it.

• Like 2

They really WERE testing the waters with the general public with the BBMA performance!!! 

I'm so happy that was well received because this whole album is like TOMH and BOM and catchy ecstasy and methamphetamine 

Ok I'm done and "I'm shook" 

After a first listen I'm so in love with Just love me, if I'm dancing, liar, man on the moon. What you need. 

Great album overall. I like how cohesive it is. And it feels "light", lighter than I thought it would be. 

I love that we can really her her sing. 

• Jenna locked this topic