BadMediaKarma

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

she did it

Posted Images

i cannot get over her vocals. like what a feat, what validation. im so proud for her, and so happy for us. every single song. its insane, she has a true gift and it really shines on this record.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Mila said:

I really recommend that if you Have the chance to listen to this album in a car with the speakers and bass adjusted. Preferably at night. It takes it to another level. 

I can't wait to do this.

• Like 1

This album is just a pure pop masterpiece and all of the songs are nothing like the kind of songs I expected her to be making shes actually evolving musically. She sounds so engaged and part of the record. Its just crazy to think how she went from the most basic lifeless album of fillers and leftovers to a pop masterpiece. The power of Britney never underestimate her :bow:

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Mila said:

I really recommend that if you Have the chance to listen to this album in a car with the speakers and bass adjusted. Preferably at night. It takes it to another level. 

Hell yes. I downloaded this at work and drove home listening to it. Best drive home from work I've ever had!! 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

The real question is why private mess is on the album :psyduck: sounds like a demo from original doll or from 2002

I'm actually ok with Private Show :laugh:

Clumsy is just really off-putting, it doesn't even sound finished.

It's like the song was a demo, and they needed one more song, so they just looped the demo and made a song :laugh:

• Like 4

Might be weird but so much of my life changes between each Britney release .. And she's like the only constant .that can bring me back that feeling of being a young teen.

I always wonder where I will be when she releases album 10! I'm excited to play these songs daily for 2-4 years :)

• Like 6
  • Jenna locked this topic