BadMediaKarma

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

she did it

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LISTEN TO A BRITNEY ALBUM FOR THE FIRST TIME. OMG. :bow:

What a DAY! I randomly sign on to @Jay tagging me in the thread about it being released in Mexico (4 hours after the fact). It was the last day I was gonna spend with my bf who I hadn’t seen in 7 years so it wasn’t like I was bouncing that quick. I fucking Uber-hopped my way to THREE fucking Mixups in search of the album only to be greeted by BRITNEY JEAN’s ugly fucking mug. I think they may have pulled them from the shelves?

The album is so fuckin immediate. Im in LOVE. Almost everything we hadn’t heard shadows what he already have. Its so quintessentially Britney but on such a new level. 

After one solid listen its so fuckin hard to pinpoint my favourites. There are so many moments :bow:

French, Spanish, English- INTERNATIONAL QUEEN! :bow: What a ROLLERCOASTER of an album! I can’t wait to ride it again. I have ALL THE FEELS. THIS is what being a Britney fan is and was ALL about :love: 

And you still didn't find it? That fucking sucks!

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

And you still didn't find it? That fucking sucks!

I have NO idea wtf is up with Mixup. They had a bunch of fucking DATED albums in the 'new releases' section. I legit found 'Lotus' hanging out there (and immediately looked behind it to see if some sneaky Christina fan was trynna hide 'Glory' behind it :laugh: ) but I came upon the same situation in ALL.THREE.Mixups. 'Britney Jean' was there, too, along with Adele's 19 :stare: I hate people so I didn't wanna ask anyone that worked there :laugh: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dave said:

I have NO idea wtf is up with Mixup. They had a bunch of fucking DATED albums in the 'new releases' section. I legit found 'Lotus' hanging out there (and immediately looked behind it to see if some sneaky Christina fan was trynna hide 'Glory' behind it :laugh: ) but I came upon the same situation in ALL.THREE.Mixups. 'Britney Jean' was there, too, along with Adele's 19 :stare: I hate people so I didn't wanna ask anyone that worked there :laugh: 

Lmao! You should've asked, @Erik and I narrowed it down at it being at the ones Downtown, Reforma 222 & Zona Rosa.

• Like 1
Just now, Jay said:

Lmao! You should've asked, @Erik and I narrowed it down at it being at the one Downtown, Reforma 222 & Zona Rosa.

Of course it'd be out in the immediate radius of the gay village :laugh:  I checked Parque Delta, Pabellon Polanco and Plaza Satelite. I'll def. make my way down tomorrow!

• Like 1
Just now, Roberto said:

Just Luv Me with headphones is ORGASMIC. The production on the song is INSANE. And her VOCALS omg. The uh uh oh oh's before the bridge are :o

I plugged in my studio quality headphones in for the entire first listen. FUCK YES. :bow: SO rich.

• Like 1
  • Jenna locked this topic