BadMediaKarma

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Just Luv Me with headphones is ORGASMIC. The production on the song is INSANE. And her VOCALS omg. The uh uh oh oh's before the bridge are :o

YES! I didn't like it when we heard that one clip, but the song is a stand out for me right now. :bow:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

she did it

Posted Images

I am SO fucking grateful for Do You Wanna Come Over? I know we've had it for like a couple of days now, but within the context of the album, it's still SUCH a standout. So glad she's performing it in Vegas. So glad it exists. Definitely gives the album a little extra umph. :bow::love:

• Like 10

Just finished my first full listen and holy shit. I had trouble containing my emotions throughout this album. We have been waiting for an album of this caliber for what feels like an eternity at this point. It's so fucking effortless and cool. This is exactly what Britney Spears should sound like in 2016.

I'm just gonna say it, this album 100% deserves to be nominated for a Grammy. Glory is a masterpiece and I could not be happier with it. Hell, just scrap the whole Piece of Me show and perform this full 17 track album from start to finish with an encore of greatest hits at the end. 

• Like 7

Woah. Just Like Me. Just really paid attention to the lyrics. Full body goosebumps. If she went through this, my heart breaks for her. Fuck anyone who has ever cheated on BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS.

The song is :o:bow::love::( though. DAMN. I cannot believe this is a BRITNEY SPEARS song.

• Like 4
Just now, Mila said:

And we haven't even heard the DJ Mustard track. 

They are saving that for later right? Letting the gorls breathe for now? But don't they know, its too late. 

giphy.gif

They easily could've made this album 14 tracks and re-released it with 4 additional songs .. Britney's really back!

First impression: This is the album I wanted from Britney as a follow up to ITZ and Blackout. It's a masterpiece. It shits all over Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. 

There's some very strong single-worthy tracks here, yet not compromising on the album songs which are classic britney and very amazing too. The things that made me love ITZ and blackout so much are that the album tracks are as strong (and sometimes even arguably stronger) than the singles itself.

With circus and femme fatale, the obvious great tracks are the singles, and many of the rest are fillers. With BJ, well, we all know how that went. 

Loving GLORY so much. Britney delivered. I didn't dare to hope for this again after so many years of britney not being present in her music. But she's back. And it's fire. And she's better than ever.

Slay britney. Welcome back the queen of pop :bow: 

• Like 9

They fucking did it. She fucking did it. This is classic Britney to the very core of her pop roots harking back to 2000. It just has modern pop production value. No gimmicks. No major trend-hopping. Just straight up Britney. And her fucking VOICE. I haven't heard it in years. She's fucking done it. 

• Like 14

My top songs at the moment after one listen:

Make Me... (still the perfect first single)

Man On The Moon

Just Luv Me

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Love Me Down

Liar

And I'm sure these will change on my second listen through. Such an amazing album. 

• Like 1

What You Need is something I would have seen her doing a decade ago. Never did I think she would release something like that in 2016. She really proved herself BIG. TIME. And the, "That was fun," is something straight out of OIDIA. :love: What a great way to end the standard edition. :bow:

• Like 4
  • Jenna locked this topic