BadMediaKarma

I will never forget the heartbreak sitting alone in my car coming to the end of BJ with nothing to say. I was just...defeated. Mournful even. 

And now? 

Here I am drowning in excellence and pure BRITNEY. 

Spoiler

& you ain't gotta say it I know that I'm worthy

• Like 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

she did it

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

What You Need is something I would have seen her doing a decade ago. Never did I think she would release something like that in 2016. She really proved herself BIG. TIME. And the, "That was fun," is something straight out of OIDIA. :love: What a great way to end the standard edition. :bow:

Right?!?! And then shes like now let me really fuck shit up!!

• Like 2

LIAR IS MASSIVE

It's seriously a monster. This should be a single. I really fucking love it so much, probably cause I can relate to it so much, but the way she says "liar" the whole "you know I know that you know I know" and just everything. It's a perfect song. It's really fucking great. GOD. HER. VOCALS.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I'VE PRAISED BRITNEY'S VOCALS SO MUCH IN A 2016 ALBUM. :o My queen. Setting me straight. Thank you God.

• Like 7

Well let me stop and say how WRONG I was. I've been skipping over Clumsy all night, and on my recent play I didn't catch it and let it play. It fits in sooooo good with the flow of the album. 

And this post's my sorry, Clumsy

• Like 1

Literally, Clumsy and Private Show were the worst tracks on the album. Why did they release them? I get it, because they didn't want to give the other gems away. But they're such a horrible representation of this MASTERPIECE... And they aren't even that bad!

Glory is like Circus, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean never happened. It's like she went from ITZ/Blackout, took a break, and then put together Glory.  Modern, grown-up, adult, sophisticated pop music in a cohesive album. Seriously. I am sitting on my couch, utterly PARALYZED. Britney Spears is back.  

• Like 11
  • Jenna locked this topic