BadMediaKarma

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

she did it

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

LIAR IS MASSIVE

It's seriously a monster. This should be a single. I really fucking love it so much, probably cause I can relate to it so much, but the way she says "liar" the whole "you know I know that you know I know" and just everything. It's a perfect song. It's really fucking great. GOD. HER. VOCALS.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I'VE PRAISED BRITNEY'S VOCALS SO MUCH IN A 2016 ALBUM. :o My queen. Setting me straight. Thank you God.

rachelandphoebe.gif?w=700

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chayce said:

Glory is like Circus, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean never happened. It's like she went from ITZ/Blackout, took a break, and then put together Glory.  Modern, grown-up, adult, sophisticated pop music in a cohesive album. Seriously. I am sitting on my couch, utterly PARALYZED. Britney Spears is back.  

Seriously, I often found myself imagining Britney just picking up from where she left off on BO with the experimental attitude of ITZ. Each of the albums in between gave us some gems though so I'm happy we got them.

• Like 3

every song is so complex, so developed. this album is just insane. its defintiely Britney Spears 2.0 like the level of everything has just been pushed further than her previous work. im on such a high

• Like 2
  • Jenna locked this topic