Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

Just now, innovativeguy said:

I can't get over the "Slumber Party" pre chorus. 

I have waited SO long for that pre chorus and I didn't even know I was waiting

• Like 3

And ending with a song sung in French. I can't wait to be able to just sing along to this and freak everyone the fuck out. :bow:

GLORY is the PERFECT title for this MASTERPIECE. :love:

• Like 3

Liar is SPEAKING to me right now. I mean, are y'all HEARING her belting in the back of the last chorus and the end of the bridge.

• Like 3

I NEED TO SHIT BUT IM HOLDING IT IN WHILE I DOWNLOAD THIS ALBUM I KNEW GOD WOKE ME UP AT 5AM FOR A REASON 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, chayce said:

Glory is like Circus, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean never happened. It's like she went from ITZ/Blackout, took a break, and then put together Glory.  Modern, grown-up, adult, sophisticated pop music in a cohesive album. Seriously. I am sitting on my couch, utterly PARALYZED. Britney Spears is back.  

Seriously, I often found myself imagining Britney just picking up from where she left off on BO with the experimental attitude of ITZ. Each of the albums in between gave us some gems though so I'm happy we got them.

• Like 3

If I knew the Titanic was going down, I would have gotten Circus and Femme Fatale arrested before boarding. On the other hand, I would have upgraded Britney Jean's cabin. :)

is the bridge of "change your mind" from a spanish movie? it sounds like its taken from a movie... or something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

is the bridge of "change your mind" from a spanish movie? it sounds like its taken from a movie... or something.

Reminds me of Brad & Angelina's sexy dance in Mr. & Mrs. Smith

IMG_0651.JPG

• Like 2

every song is so complex, so developed. this album is just insane. its defintiely Britney Spears 2.0 like the level of everything has just been pushed further than her previous work. im on such a high

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

If I knew the Titanic was going down, I would have gotten Circus and Femme Fatale arrested before boarding. On the other hand, I would have upgraded Britney Jean's cabin. :)

a lot of first class passengers survived. keep Britney Jean in the third class

• Like 4

I had every intention calling it a night and heading to sleep but here I am starting over again. 

Oh oh, oh oh, no (uh huh)

Put your love all over me...

• Like 2