Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

Invitation man. It really is the PERFECT opener for this incredible album. It's like, Alien opens Britney Jean, but it gives you ZERO sense of where the album is actually going. SO misleading. Thank you Invitation. Thank you Glory. :bow:

Make Me... is still fucking flawless. I still need the original video to be able to get the visuals of the new choreo/official video outta my mind.

Thank God for only ONE FEATURE. Thank God for 17 tracks. Thank God for no remixes. Thank God for the mature lyrics. Thank God for some actual bridges. Thank God for the midtempo album of our FUCKING DREAMS.

THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING MUSICALLY. Next era we can work on the visuals/choreography. Slowly but surely y'all. Slowly but surely. :bow:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

I had every intention calling it a night and heading to sleep but here I am starting over again. 

Oh oh, oh oh, no (uh huh)

Put your love all over me...

Same, same, same.

ooh ooh ooh ooooooooh

• Like 1

Just now, dUsTiNaNdReW said:

Can someone please link me (that will play on iPhone) 

Had a really bad night at work. We got robbed while I was here last night and this would really cheer me up! :heart: 

dustin check your twitter in a second..

• Like 1

gotta go to bed cause i have to wake up really fucking early but i just want to say im really thankful for this forum and that i got to experience this absolute masterpiece of an album with y'all. i dont have Britney stan friends irl so it was awesome to revel in this album together. i mean, i legit was glued to the computer all day and fucking wasted the day completely but it was so worth it ? ? ? night y'all.

• Like 11

Listening to the album now. Her vocals are amazing. I like Slumber Party. Just Luv Me. Invitation is nice. I can see why it's titled Glory. It's very Poppy. Omg that music that makes go fucking crazy. Yes Explicitney !!! 

Still listening though...

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS WITH A HEARDBOARD FOR SLUMBER PARTY

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

NO WAY

• Like 5

THE SLUMBER PARTY CHORUS.

NO.

No.

NO.

I CANT. THE 'I I Is'

I feel like i've prematurely ejaculated. Damn you Britney. What. on EARTH.

• Like 4

Okay. Just Like Me.

I think im going to cry.

The fucking BEAT is like a Kill Bill revenge song but got that Lana Del Rey vibe too. Damn.

• Like 2