BadMediaKarma

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

she did it

Posted Images

OMG they are so calm about this leak....

Makes me quite anxious...

or maybe they´re thinking: Wait until the ultimate slayage (VMAs, Carpool Karaoke) comes down and leaves you bald :hyper: 

Spoiler

But srsly....what are the chances that we´ll get a visual album or something similar??? Or even maybe a new documentary???? :hyper::hyper::hyper:  These whole rumours about the original video coming....make me think that maybe....maybe they have more in stores...Yes, call me delusional. :coffee: 

what if these are "hints"???

(she´s too much dolled up to not filming/shooting something here)

Why does she have her hair in braids? Yeah maybe she went to a party or something like that. But it´s weird that she´s showing it like that.

Also these videos look rather like music videos/visuals than just something "for fun"..also all these tatoos she had...isn´t it weird?

This whole outfit/makeup just for THIS ONE PIC with a perfume bottle?

This is just....weird.....she looks straight out of a music video for MOTM or something...

These shoots...really JUST FOR FUN????? I can´t believe it tbh :coffee: 

And finally THIS THIS THIS....what does she mean with BEHIND THE SCENES????? A DOCUMENTARY? BTS OF A MUSIC VIDEO??

Okay. I´m really delusional...but :hyper::hyper::hyper: IMAAAAAAAAAAGINE.

OKAY I´m officially OUT OF MY MIND....the things GLORY DOES TO MY MIND :psyduck:

2 minutes ago, Maeggie said:

OMG they are so calm about this leak....

Makes me quite anxious...

or maybe they´re thinking: Wait until the ultimate slayage (VMAs, Carpool Karaoke) comes down and leaves you bald :hyper: 

Hide contents

But srsly....what are the chances that we´ll get a visual album or something similar??? Or even maybe a new documentary???? :hyper::hyper::hyper:  These whole rumours about the original video coming....make me think that maybe....maybe they have more in stores...Yes, call me delusional. :coffee: 

what if these are "hints"???

(she´s too much dolled up to not filming/shooting something here)

Why does she have her hair in braids? Yeah maybe she went to a party or something like that. But it´s weird that she´s showing it like that.

Also these videos look rather like music videos/visuals than just something "for fun"..also all these tatoos she had...isn´t it weird?

This whole outfit/makeup just for THIS ONE PIC with a perfume bottle?

This is just....weird.....she looks straight out of a music video for MOTM or something...

These shoots...really JUST FOR FUN????? I can´t believe it tbh :coffee: 

And finally THIS THIS THIS....what does she mean with BEHIND THE SCENES????? A DOCUMENTARY? BTS OF A MUSIC VIDEO??

Okay. I´m really delusional...but :hyper::hyper::hyper: IMAAAAAAAAAAGINE.

Girl you are a mess

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Tony said:

"Just Like Me" gives me BBTM teas. Listen to "Shameless".

oh yeah it does :laugh:  i was as expecting more moody and dark when Larry described it as such.

I just want to say something to BMK....

The experience to listen to this album yesterday here with you all was OUTTA THIS WORLD. ONLY HERE. ONLY with this fanbase. 

tumblr_lpsfvaryb81qakh43o1_500.gif

It was so cool and so fun. 

I love to be a member here and I can´t wait to experience the next week with y´all :bow: 

textbooktimbo-aaliyah.gif

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Maeggie said:

I just want to say something to BMK....

The experience to listen to this album yesterday here with you all was OUTTA THIS WORLD. ONLY HERE. ONLY with this fanbase. 

tumblr_lpsfvaryb81qakh43o1_500.gif

It was so cool and so fun. 

I love to be a member here and I can´t wait to experience the next week with y´all :bow: 

textbooktimbo-aaliyah.gif

I agree, last night was the first time I was here for when the album actually leaked and it was hella fun. I usually turn up a few hours after it leaks and miss out on all the fun.

• Like 1
  • Jenna locked this topic