BadMediaKarma

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

she did it

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Maeggie said:

OMG this thread on ATRL

Lemonade vs Glory :rip: 

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1042955

The IMPACT is real! The snatch! The jealousy. The meltdowns. I am LIVING.

Why are the hive acting like Lemonade is the greatest thing since Thriller :rip: I mean don't get me wrong it's one of my favorite albums of the year but it's not even Beyonces best album. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Get back said:

Omg I'm dying at work and NEED to be listening to the album... how do I listen on my phone?!? I need to have liar on repeat! 

I purposely didn't put the album on my phone because I didn't wanna overplay it but now I'm having Glory withdrawals ?

5 minutes ago, Laura Cole said:

I'm going to need receipts for those of you that have been asking for links that you actually bought the album :coffee: I've been keeping tabs and for those that cannot show proof, they are getting punishment. 

Laura 

Lmao I actually haven't yet. :( Between crashing my car and both my dogs sick I'll probably only afford it in October. :rip:

9 minutes ago, ToySoldier said:

Why are the hive acting like Lemonade is the greatest thing since Thriller :rip: I mean don't get me wrong it's one of my favorite albums of the year but it's not even Beyonces best album. 

MTE. I enjoy it. But Glory is miles better (but it´s just my opinion and maybe I´m biased...)

also

What You Need >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daddy Lessons

:coffee: 

• Jenna locked this topic