BadMediaKarma

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY I am finally home after being away all weekend at a goddamn WEDDING and CHRISTENING (selfish people). Of course, this thing leaked while I was waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle, I caus

In order to leak it, we are negotiating with Trump over that wall he wants to build.

she did it

Posted Images

So I've listened all the way through the album twice now and this is my opinion as of right now

Standout tracks:

Man on the Moon

Just Like Me

Better

Liar

If I'm Dancing

Clumsy and Hard to Forget Ya are my least favorites...

But overall my favorite thing about the album as a whole is her freaking vocals. I forgot how much I love her vocals. Just how she's like a vocal actress and can really make any song her own. :bow::bow::bow:

• Like 3

currently, i cant get Just Luv Me out of my head. and Slumber Party has taken over Love Me Down as my favorite "urban" song of the album. i love how im obsessed with something new every day, and in only the 6 or 7 spins ive given the album so far. a testament to how fantastic all of these songs are :bow:

• Like 1

Man On The Moon is pretty much a ballad anyway in terms of it's theme and downtempo nature. Sure, it has some electronic elements throughout and the robotic intro, but that's just sounds very ethereal and in theme of the rest of the album and doesn't detract from the fact it's a ballad to me.

• Jenna locked this topic