BadMediaKarma

MOOD RING LEAKED

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck Private Show and Clumsy for taking album spots.

We're moms now.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Unpopular opinion time: 

Moodring is a good track but, IMO, definitely one of the weakest from the Glory sessions. I guess once the appeal of having Britney on a Mustard track wore off, what we have left is a sound that is EXTREMELY trend chasing. Iunno, it's definitely a sound Britney should not be striving for,.  It's cute for what it was but it suffers the same problem Pretty Girls had. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Alex said:

Why are they even such a big deal for you? It's not like they were done by a soundalike :laugh:

ikr?

Just like cathy dennis in toxic or whatshername in early mornin.

I think it became such a big problem for some people ever since they had been blindsided on britney jean with a soundalike.

the difference with toxic is, i can see britney back then giving that note a try and realising she can't do it then agreeing with cathy that she's better suited at doing it. a joint, mutual, professional, creative decision. and besides, it's not like that scream are actual joint words that form a line or verse, and it's imitating britney's vocalisms. :laugh: it's an entirely different time and situation to compare it to BJ or MR. not that MR is even unlistentable and embarassing to listen to in the first place.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gabz said:

the difference with toxic is, i can see britney back then giving that note a try and realising she can't do it then agreeing with cathy that she's better suited at doing it. a joint, mutual, professional, creative decision. and besides, it's not like that scream are actual joint words that form a line or verse, and it's imitating britney's vocalisms. :laugh: it's an entirely different time and situation to compare it to BJ or MR. not that MR is even unlistentable and embarassing to listen to in the first place.  

Did you just compare a producer's ad-libs on MR to the Myah Jean situation?

gretchy.gif

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ben said:

i still bop to he about to lose me 

everyone cares so much about shit like this now a days cuz everyones so fucking hyper sensitive and love to be negative. 

Well, honestly, people have every right to question all of her vocals on Glory considering what we went through 3 years ago...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gabz said:

the difference with toxic is, i can see britney back then giving that note a try and realising she can't do it then agreeing with cathy that she's better suited at doing it. 

:rip: honey thats because thats the image that britney and her team gave us back in the day. 

• Like 1
Just now, Alex said:

Well, honestly, people have every right to question all of her vocals on Glory considering what we went through 3 years ago...

people have the right to question anything pretty much

• Jenna locked this topic