BMK

MOOD RING LEAKED

Slay-Z

Y'all, 95% of the time, there are other PEOPLE on Britney's tracks. Whether it's background vocalists, impersonators, or adlibtionists, it's hardly EVER just Brit Brit.

Britney Jean deserves all the shit it gets, but Mood Ring is awesome. If you don't like the adlibs, remove them, but they're not a Britney Jean type of situation. Like, Work Bitch is definitely Myah all throughout bridge, and you all LOVE it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ben said:

did someone call for a Myah appreciation thread?

Queen! I deadass still love these songs 

I get so firey when people used to defend Britney Jean a while ago, because YOU out of anyone knows HOW big a fan of Myah I was. Like she's still in my top 5 artists on last.fm because of HOW much I used to listen to her. Battery is fucking amazing. :bow:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trey. said:

Thats why to me there is a difference between someone literally impersonating her vs. backup singers or things done intentionally. 

The Early Mornin' chorus doesn't bother me because I feel like it was done intentionally. Backup singers on choruses while Britney's part is really the spoken ad-libs throughout the choruses.

This. But I'm tired of people having to explain this. 

And I believe that Work Bitch is mainly Britney. 

12 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Listen to the YouTube video on the previous page. Clearly it's not. 

That's not a true test since a lot of that is filtered and not heard in the regular track. Some isn't but a lot is filtered to hear mainly the maya singing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

I get so firey when people used to defend Britney Jean a while ago, because YOU out of anyone knows HOW big a fan of Myah I was. Like she's still in my top 5 artists on last.fm because of HOW much I used to listen to her. Battery is fucking amazing. :bow:

Same here, I was a big fan ?

• Like 2

• Jenna locked this topic