BadMediaKarma

MOOD RING LEAKED

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck Private Show and Clumsy for taking album spots.

We're moms now.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

I hear a background singer thst isn't Britney, but I also here Britney's voice in some backing vocals. But every primary vocal sounds like Britney Jean Spears to me and you're wrong if you hear anything else tbh.

it's the female writer whatever her name may be lol (melanie i think?)

Easily one of the standout tracks (not, lol) on the album :bow: If not the best... I only wish I could add it to the Apple Music playlist I share with my friends.

Also someone needs to make a "Needed Me" mashup asap :laugh: I only imagine that's the reason it isn't on the album - to avoid the inevitable comparisons

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Fluorescent said:

Easily one of the standout tracks (not, lol) on the album :bow: If not the best... I only wish I could add it to the Apple Music playlist I share with my friends.

Also someone needs to make a "Needed Me" mashup asap :laugh:I only imagine that's the reason it isn't on the album - to avoid the inevitable comparisons

I believe that. Karen Kwak is a woke queen.

• Like 6
Just now, Nicholas said:

I want to believe this was banished to Japanese bonus track territory because of the similarity to Needed Me, but I honestly don't think they sound so similar that they couldn't both be singles. :laugh: 

I think it's strong & distinct enough to disregard any similarities, but that's like the only explanation for this :laugh: 

• Like 2

OMG I love it. This is the kind of song the general public need to know Britney Spears is making in 2016. Damn!

Only complaint is I feel Britney needs to record over that backing vocalists. She's far too much on it and it's not hidden well like bti has keri but it's more subtle. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sameera said:

OMG I love it. This is the kind of song the general public need to know Britney Spears is making in 2016. Damn!

Only complaint is I feel Britney needs to record over that backing vocalists. She's far too much on it and it's not well hidden well like bti has keri but it's more subtle. 

The other singer just pops out of nowhere

• Like 2
  • Jenna locked this topic