Jump to content
BadMediaKarma

NEWS Britney SLAYS Happy Birthday LIVE


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Get back said:

Let's not get crazy now... I'm all for singing live and having some more artistic songs to sing live to on the next album, but I'm sure as hell not down for a full on stripped down Britney show with no dancing or theatrics ?. 

Yh! Britney was always about music and dancing. But it would be rly nice if she had a part of her show stripped. Take off 4 songs that the performances aren't that good and put stripped down songs. It would be amazing! Or would be AMAZING if she picked a fan on the crownd and asks him/her to choose a song so she could sing along with the crownd. Like Madonna did on sticky & sweet tour.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DOWNLOAD LINK   Britney Spears - Happy Birthday (2017).mp3

Singapore will now be internationally known as SANGapore. Please respect the new culture.

Posted Images

Adele is SHOOK.

 

holy fuck at Britney sounding more soulful singing Happy Birthday than she has on her last 5 albums. 

 

She sounds fucking amazing and I honestly wasn't expecting her to sound like that :o 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm lowkey salty at this video because she could very well put in some hours every week with a vocal coach and strengthen her singing voice. If Selena Gomez is gassed up enough to feel comfortable singing live, Britney should feel comfortable enough to sing live. I've come to the conclusion that over the years she has been deluded into thinking she can't sing for shit so she doesn't even bother. If they didn't prioritize her "Britney" voice so much, she very well could get back to singing in her more natural register live.  

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaz said:

Adele is SHOOK.

 

holy fuck at Britney sounding more soulful singing Happy Birthday than she has on her last 5 albums. 

 

She sounds fucking amazing and I honestly wasn't expecting her to sound like that :o 

Adele cancelled her final 2 shows this weekend. Coincidence? I think not.

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SeanP said:

Adele cancelled her final 2 shows this weekend. Coincidence? I think not.

 

Britney must have cut her throats open and stole her vocal cords.   

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kaz said:

She sounds exactly like she did when she started out- this is making me so happy (birthday) and frustrated at the same time...WHY go nasally when she sounds like this? :o 

 

My sentiments exactly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eddie said:

Was this the last time she was in Singapore? If so she better move bitch, must have something in the water or something  :laugh: 

 

Love the " You Got it All" performance 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hours later and I'm still listening to Britney sing happy birthday. Who needs to go out tonight?

 

also, making her team has really deluded her into thinking she is singing with playback only for them to turn off the output of her microphone? Hmm

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mila said:

I'm lowkey salty at this video because she could very well put in some hours every week with a vocal coach and strengthen her singing voice. If Selena Gomez is gassed up enough to feel comfortable singing live, Britney should feel comfortable enough to sing live. I've come to the conclusion that over the years she has been deluded into thinking she can't sing for shit so she doesn't even bother. If they didn't prioritize her "Britney" voice so much, she very well could get back to singing in her more natural register live.  

Yep. She can only improve if she works at it, and she should. It's time for an image revamp anyway.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information