BadMediaKarma

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she sounds like this little bitch right here   

Posted Images

i really fucking hope this isn't a one off and she continues it for every show and switches up the song then sings her own songs live. OMG BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU START DOING THIS YEARS AGO. THIS WOULD'VE MADE VEGAS A SHIT LOAD MORE TOLERABLE. ?

this is honestly making me excited to be a fan again, i feel like i've been cruising through on a stale cracker for some time, but this has changed things

• Like 11

I've never given out so many reps. This thread is amazing. I'm shook... I watched the full video on the first page. But had to keep scrolling the video back to listen to the speech. I was not prepared for the vocals.

• Like 5

Omg!! I am practically in tears!  She did that!! She sounds amazing. Her range and tone. Damn!! I actually wouldn't mind if she did a side countryesque album. God what an image make over if she kept doing this and did an album that showcased it. Omg. I can't even!! So excited. 

• Like 2

We are witnessing the renaissance of Spears :bow: DAMN.

In true Britney fan-style I thought she was lipping when I was a video from far away but DAMN GIRL! Her voice doesn't tremble or crack ONCE, either. She sounds SO good. This. Is. EVERYTHING.

• Like 5
  • Jonny locked this topic