BMK

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

Maeggie

22 minutes ago, Luke said:

Now that i think about it, Britney Jean would be a perfect title for her country album ?

She should redeem that horrible album with making a country soulful album with the same name. This way we all forget that mess 

Ok...so what was Britney's goal with this? Not that I mind, but did she just wake up and decide "GEE! I REALLY WANNA SING LIVE AND PROVE THESE CRITICS WRONG" 

I wonder if the Super Bowl rumors were true and she's proving to them that she can in fact sing live or if she has something else in mind that needed live singing proof?

• Like 4

Just now, Dynamic Sym said:

Ok...so what was Britney's goal with this? Not that I mind, but did she just wake up and decide "GEE! I REALLY WANNA SING LIVE AND PROVE THESE CRITICS WRONG" 

I wonder if the Super Bowl rumors were true and she's proving to them that she can in fact sing live or if she has something else in mind that needed live singing proof?

....maybe the fact that she's a ...singer?

• Like 7

Her band must have been ecstatic too :laugh: and likely very proud. I hope everyone is encouraging and keep puffing her up.

Super random but I've thought about her band before and how they must describe their gig to people when asked about it. Like "yeah we actually play, she just doesn't actually sing..." :whistle:

• Like 9

• Jonny locked this topic