BadMediaKarma

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

14 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

I don't know if it's Sam or what but the past year has been a resurrection for her. Award show performances, live singing, passion for fitness, etc. I really think Sam encourages her and is on an equal plane with her.  

That is what I think too. He can stay if he is a positive influence. :coffee:

• Like 7

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she sounds like this little bitch right here   

Posted Images

I have watched these videos over and over....thanks to everyone for posting these.

I LOVE the beginning when she does her little wiggle dance and turns her back puts her arms up over her head and kicks her legs back a few times:bow:

• Like 8

I think it's a one time deal. Maybe she'll do somethjng else live once or twice before the residency ends but I'm not holding my breath for it every show. Regardless, this has revived my love for her for the rest of eternity. Not that I haven't been fully in love the past 19 years but yall know what I mean. 

• Like 7

Now that we've had 9 wonderful pages... I have to say, if she ~always sang live~ as she claims to, how would her singing this live be ~giving us something to talk about~? The fact that she actually sang live is what makes us talk.

My fave doesn't give a fuck about continuity, truth, fiction, or anything in between. :laugh::bow:

• Like 11
  • Jonny locked this topic