BadMediaKarma

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got to the hotel. It’s the best fucking concert I’ve ever been to. I might biased because I love them so much but it was just fucking great

the Spice girls are everything to me, even before momney came into the picture i was always listening to their songs, i spent a lot of time translating the lyrics to know what they were singing, to fi

😭😭🤣

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Whammy said:

Ugh I got row 40 in section 120 on the 14th. When I pulled up the 13th after I bought them I saw row 6 came up in the same section

If I was choosing between these two, I'd rather be further back to be honest. The front of the stands don't seem much higher than ground level so you wouldn't have a great view over those in front of you and on the pitch from that position.

I had premium standing for the 13th in wembley but cancelled 😅😭 hope some of you got them! its a thursday and im travelling from Sweden so can’t get work off in the middle of the week. Saturday is the only option for me 😕 so I’ll keep trying on gigsandtours.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

As angry as I am because of this, I'm so fucking happy these bitches are capable of selling out Wembley 3 times without new music in like 20 years. ICONIC 

Did you not want wembley, I think tickets are still pulling up

10 minutes ago, dru said:

If I was choosing between these two, I'd rather be further back to be honest. The front of the stands don't seem much higher than ground level so you wouldn't have a great view over those in front of you and on the pitch from that position.

Great, thanks for that. I was bummed but I just looked at seat picks and it actually does look better higher up and further back

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Whammy said:

I have two spice up you life ViP saved, waiting to hear from Santiago. I hope he finds some

That's very kind of you, but I'm just going to wait for all the dates to be announced, most of my Friends haven't been able to get tickets so we're just gonna wait and then check for resales. But thanks again, you are an amazing human being xx

• Love 2
  • Jenna locked this topic