BadMediaKarma

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got to the hotel. It’s the best fucking concert I’ve ever been to. I might biased because I love them so much but it was just fucking great

the Spice girls are everything to me, even before momney came into the picture i was always listening to their songs, i spent a lot of time translating the lyrics to know what they were singing, to fi

😭😭🤣

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Whammy said:

Also, is wembley not doing the circular stage. Why is it different? 

I'm sure it'll be the same for all dates. It's probably just because the staging hasn't been finalised yet, so they just used anything to give customers an illustration of where they'll be. 😄 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Whammy said:

I think Ticketmaster was the issue. I should have gone on gigsandtours initially

Yes. I got my ticket pretty quickly for Wembley, it took me a while for Edimburg but I ended up getting what I wanted

• Love 1

Andrew Parsons, Managing Director of Ticketmaster, said:
"Demand for Spice Girls was off the chart. They have smashed through Ticketmaster UK’s records becoming the busiest ever sale. There were millions of people on our site searching for tickets, with a queue at one point of well over 700,000.
“Hundreds of thousands of tickets were sold to happy fans across the country within minutes. Congratulations to the girls. From what we saw, they could have played nearly every night for a year.”

• Love 5
  • Shocked 2

Ticketmaster was awful for me too - kept throwing me out of the queue and telling me it had a poor connection... both online and on the app. They are awful and I hate that they're one of the industry leaders!

Gigs and Tours crashed for me at 10:30am, but after I got my tickets via Wembley Stadium's website, it was showing availability and looked like the best one to use. Lots of people are saying the same.

If they announce international dates, avoid Ticketmaster if you can 😂

1 minute ago, dru said:

Ticketmaster was awful for me too - kept throwing me out of the queue and telling me it had a poor connection... both online and on the app. They are awful and I hate that they're one of the industry leaders!

Gigs and Tours crashed for me at 10:30am, but after I got my tickets via Wembley Stadium's website, it was showing availability and looked like the best one to use. Lots of people are saying the same.

If they announce international dates, avoid Ticketmaster if you can 😂

Ticketmaster was useless. The queue was still going at 3 today. 🤣 

• Shocked 1

Do you guys think the demand would've been the same if the 2016 3-piece reunion managed to go ahead?

Or, did it need to be this line-up?

I feel like it would have flopped hard back in 2016, and I'm glad it didn't launch as planned in the end.

2 minutes ago, dru said:

Do you guys think the demand would've been the same if the 2016 3-piece reunion managed to go ahead?

Or, did it need to be this line-up?

I feel like it would have flopped hard back in 2016, and I'm glad it didn't launch as planned in the end.

No would've flopped. Even the announcement of GEM was a flop compared to this time around. I don't think they would work without Emma or Mel C. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, runaway said:

Emma is the most essential Spice Girl for sure followed by Mel C. They need Emma's sweet voice to make it work.

Wait... are you telling me that I’ve been misled into believing that Victoria was THE Spice Girl? 😱

Shirts are available here if anyone wants it: http://www.represent.com/spicegirls - available for 3 weeks only supporting Comic Relief.

The Jonathan Ross interview was hilarious. I'll post it here as soon as there's a link that'll work for everyone.

They sung a little bit of "We're Gonna Make It Happen", Mel C seemed mortified about it. When Kylie Minogue came out later in the show, Jonathan Ross asked what her favourite Spice Girls song was and she sung "We're Gonna Make It Happen".

The full Jonathan Ross interview isn't on YouTube 😞 Fans trying to share it are saying it keeps getting automatically detected and removed. There's a few clips on Jonathan Ross Show's channel though: https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialJonathanRoss/videos

If you're in the UK, you can watch it on ITV Hub: https://www.itv.com/hub/the-jonathan-ross-show/2a1166a0155 (or STV for Scotland: https://player.stv.tv/summary/jonathan-ross-show/)

• Jenna locked this topic