BadMediaKarma

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got to the hotel. It’s the best fucking concert I’ve ever been to. I might biased because I love them so much but it was just fucking great

the Spice girls are everything to me, even before momney came into the picture i was always listening to their songs, i spent a lot of time translating the lyrics to know what they were singing, to fi

😭😭🤣

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Love all these interviews. They’re perfect. I’m so on board for a legit era.

When Victoria was asked why she wasn't involved by Extra at the People Choice Awards she basically said she was busy with her business, and "I'm excited for the girls, they have great things planned". It makes me feel like there might be more in the future besides the tour.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, dru said:

When Victoria was asked why she wasn't involved by Extra at the People Choice Awards she basically said she was busy with her business, and "I'm excited for the girls, they have great things planned". It makes me feel like there might be more in the future besides the tour.

Involving her though? Bitch also said in her acceptance speech that she "hung up her mic a long time ago" and gets nervous when she gets on stage and sees a mic

2i2bjgo.jpg

17 minutes ago, runaway said:

Involving her though? Bitch also said in her acceptance speech that she "hung up her mic a long time ago" and gets nervous when she gets on stage and sees a mic

2i2bjgo.jpg

Don’t think anything will involve her to be honest. But she must be privy to some of their ideas/plans as they were discussed as a group early on, and they’re still in touch. 🙊

Victoria Beckham ‘Having Second Thoughts’ About Skipping Spice Girls Tour

Posh 'underestimated how big a deal this reunion is going to be.'

Say you’ll be there! Victoria BeckhamOpens a New Window. has opted out of joining her former Spice Girls band mates on their reunion tour, explaining that her purpose is “empowering women through fashion.” But RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal Posh Spice is now considering going on the highly-anticipated tour.

“Victoria is having second thoughts about joining the ladies,” a source told Radar.

The insider explained how David BeckhamOpens a New Window.‘s wife “loves the spotlight” and “underestimated how big a deal this reunion was going to be.”

“The press has been massive and Victoria is seeing and hearing all of it,” the source claimed. “Also, pre sales have been huge and this is no longer going to be a concert. This is a musical event!”

The tour is expected to be bigger than when the group performed at the London Olympics.

“Rehearsals don’t start until the New Year so Posh has the holidays to think about this,” the insider said. “At the moment it’s a 50/50 chance she could change her mind.”

But her band mates may not welcome her with open arms if she decides to join them on tourOpens a New Window..

“It has been explained to her that she just can’t change her mind on a Tuesday and join the group on a Wednesday,” the insider said. “The set, costumes, lights and choreography is all being designed now and it’s very intricate. The show is huge and very rehearsed. This isn’t a bunch of girls singing karaoke on a Saturday night in the local pub.”

The insider added, “If she waits too long, she will not have a choice anymore. This train is leaving the station and isn’t going to be delayed for Victoria.”

Beckham, 44, said of her decision to not join at the People’s Choice Awards red carpet, “It’s always about empowering women, making women feel the best, most beautiful and strong version of herself. With the Spice Girls it started as girl power. And now it’s about empowering women through fashionOpens a New Window..”

During her acceptance speech for the Fashion Icon Award, she said, “I do apologize for reading off of cards, but I hung up my microphone quite some time ago, and I get a little bit scared when I get on stage and I see a mic.”

source: Radaronline

Bullshit tabloid article, but fun to think about nonetheless.

I do wonder if Victoria is surprised at how much hype the reunion has garnered and the tour selling and exceeding expectations even without her though?

The Harry Magee, the co-founder of Modest!, spoke to Music Week: http://www.musicweek.com/live/read/it-can-inspire-a-new-generation-modest-s-harry-magee-talks-spice-girls-reunion/074417

The interesting parts...

"In subsequent meetings, we talked and they decided they just wanted to do the UK to start with to see whether it was going to work in terms of them enjoying it. We’re looking at Australia and North America and Europe. Nothing else is planned but if these [UK shows] go well, then we’ll obviously open up these conversations in the second bit of the last quarter of next year and probably going into 2020. If it works, if the girls enjoy it, we would look at it as a two- or three-year plan, and in conjunction with that there is the opportunity to elevate the Spice Girls brand even further through other mediums."

"In terms of other things with the music side, there might be something in the future if it all goes well. If the interest is maintained in this, then I think the girls will be inspired to do other things."

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jenna said:

I bet this was all a publicity stunt.

It was mentioned that this could be part of Victoria's brilliant business savvy: if she's not a part of the tour and it flops, it doesn't hurt her image, but now that it has garnered massive press and hype it would be safe for her to join in.

Maybe indeed she underestimated it and is having second thoughts. There's a definite possibility I think :hyper:

• Jenna locked this topic