BadMediaKarma

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got to the hotel. It’s the best fucking concert I’ve ever been to. I might biased because I love them so much but it was just fucking great

the Spice girls are everything to me, even before momney came into the picture i was always listening to their songs, i spent a lot of time translating the lyrics to know what they were singing, to fi

😭😭🤣

Posted Images

5 hours ago, dru said:

I kinda don’t want her to join at this point.

I feel like the four girls have the negotiating upper hand at this point. Even if Victoria might be considering going back and may start talks, the rest of the girls shouldn't have to water down whatever plans they already have to accommodate Victoria so a deal may not work anyways. It's all hearsay at the moment anyways.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Sergio said:

lmfao as if they would want her back now that the tour is sold out, no way Mel B would want to share her percentage with her. 

She owns an equal stake in the Spice Girls name and music rights so she's gonna be making money off the reunion even if she's not involved.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, runaway said:

She owns an equal stake in the Spice Girls name and music rights so she's gonna be making money off the reunion even if she's not involved.

Yes but she's not making money from ticket sales, she's making much less money than the other 4.

5 minutes ago, Whammy said:

I hope the production of the show will be spectacular! I want props, fireworks, choreography!! 

Girl they're playing stadiums. They're not gonna show up with a little platform stage and a screen behind them playing random stock screensavers.

• Haha 1
Just now, oƃɐᴉʇuɐs said:

Sis don't do that to Britney, she truly tried with POM the Tour

It's not in Britney's contract to be PROFESSIONALLY made up, styled, or film video backdrops for her shows. She owes you nothing, fake fan.

• Haha 8
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Jenna locked this topic