Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
runaway

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

Recommended Posts

They are in Dublin. I am so excited 😂 I remember all the false rumours but it's really happening. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

There are 6 acts in the show so 6 looks for each girl, 24 costumes in total :hyper:

 

I'm dying to know the setlist, only 2 more days :rip:

 

 

2i2bjgo.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait for these LEWKS. Roberto Cavalli did a good job upgrading their signature style for 2007's tour, but this designer seems to have more of a theater background than high fashion so I'm excited to see. :hyper: 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guyssssss, that looks SPECTACULAR. Victoria is gonna have hella FOMO. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arti said:

Fans are hearing them sing holler, do it and the army song that they do for spice world the movie 

 

Omg :rip: :hyper:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arti said:

Fans are hearing them sing holler, do it and the army song that they do for spice world the movie 

 

1 hour ago, Arti said:

Move over is added as well 

56 minutes ago, Arti said:

Gonna keep adding here of setlist spoilers 

 

Spice up your life 

Something kinda funny 

 

 

Image result for peyton crying gif

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, José said:

You guyssssss, that looks SPECTACULAR. Victoria is gonna have hella FOMO

 

1s1ctw.jpg

 

Rumor has it that she 'banned' her family from the show and doesn't want to be associated with the brand :coffee: 

 

If she doesn't show up to at least watch the show with her family after she said she was going to then that'll be a bitch move and we can assume this is true^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, runaway said:

 

1s1ctw.jpg

 

Rumor has it that she 'banned' her family from the show and doesn't want to be associated with the brand :coffee: 

 

If she doesn't show up to at least watch the show with her family after she said she was going to then that'll be a bitch move and we can assume this is true^

That seems a little egregious and unnecessary of her. I hope there isn't bad blood since she's still profiting from the show despite not being in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for reminding me that Holler exists. Such a JAM. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Do we know if they’re touring the states?

Nothing announced yet. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, José said:

That seems a little egregious and unnecessary of her. I hope there isn't bad blood since she's still profiting from the show despite not being in it. 

 

I don't think there's any bad blood, but I'm sure they're disappointed and she (Victoria) has disappointed the fans, but whatever. I think she takes herself and her status in the fashion world very seriously and she low key probably feels to go back to the Spice Girls would be damaging to her credibility in her new field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information