BadMediaKarma

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got to the hotel. It’s the best fucking concert I’ve ever been to. I might biased because I love them so much but it was just fucking great

the Spice girls are everything to me, even before momney came into the picture i was always listening to their songs, i spent a lot of time translating the lyrics to know what they were singing, to fi

😭😭🤣

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Chad said:

They only have like, 30 songs. I feel like the setlist is pretty obvious, no?

I'd diiiiie to see this. I hope they bring it to the US.

They only really did the singles on the last tour with solos, so we are getting a lot of fan favs this time. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, dirrty said:

They only really did the singles on the last tour with solos, so we are getting a lot of fan favs this time. 

Yes it's especially exciting because they haven't performed a lot of these songs in over 20 years :hyper:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Liz said:

Kinda wish I wasn’t selling my tickets now! But I don’t want to go alone 😬

Hope you have amazing times at your shows 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

Go to the show alone.  It’s so much fun and you won’t feel alone when everyone is freaking out and singing songs. Plus this is a one in a lifetime opportunity 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Dynamic Sym said:

I tried not to obsess over this thread because it breaks my heart not being able to go but I ended up seeing all the rehearsal footage from Instagram and damn, looks to be an amazing show. 

That new Holler mix sounds fire. 

Where you hear the mix?

1 minute ago, Sloan said:

Go to the show alone.  It’s so much fun and you won’t feel alone when everyone is freaking out and singing songs. Plus this is a one in a lifetime opportunity 

I saw their last reunion show. Amazing seats and all 5 together!

I've already booked my flights to land the day after the show now anyways. Still have my European BMK gathering that weekend to look forward too!

• Love 1

My friend who I was planning to go with gave birth Tuesday! Hopefully she'll feel up to it by the 15th, or I'll have to find someone else or go alone 😅 At least we've avoided giving birth during the show...

20 minutes ago, dru said:

My friend who I was planning to go with gave birth Tuesday! Hopefully she'll feel up to it by the 15th, or I'll have to find someone else or go alone 😅 At least we've avoided giving birth during the show...

natural or C-Section? if natural then she should be fine 

• Love 1
  • Jenna locked this topic