BadMediaKarma

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

14 minutes ago, Roberto said:

This looks AMAZING. The set list looks great. No Headlines though?

Unfortunately not. 😞 

I like the song a lot, probably more so than most fans, so that's a disappointment. Especially when you consider they only have 13 singles anyway. I suppose the worry is the setlist becomes ballad heavy if they include them all. 

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got to the hotel. It’s the best fucking concert I’ve ever been to. I might biased because I love them so much but it was just fucking great

the Spice girls are everything to me, even before momney came into the picture i was always listening to their songs, i spent a lot of time translating the lyrics to know what they were singing, to fi

😭😭🤣

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dru said:

Unfortunately not. 😞 

I like the song a lot, probably more so than most fans, so that's a disappointment. Especially when you consider they only have 13 singles anyway. I suppose the worry is the setlist becomes ballad heavy if they include them all. 

I LOVE Headlines so I'm a little disappointed about that. If I could change the setlist, I'd move Goodbye towards the end of the show before the encore (it's in an awkward spot in the middle of the show), take out we are family because no one is here for that, add headlines, and maybe move up mama earlier in the show in the first act before the first interlude.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, runaway said:

I LOVE Headlines so I'm a little disappointed about that. If I could change the setlist, I'd move Goodbye towards the end of the show before the encore (it's in an awkward spot in the middle of the show), take out we are family because no one is here for that, add headlines, and maybe move up mama earlier in the show in the first act before the first interlude.

Apparently the crowd were very much here for We Are Family 😅 I don't mind it being included because I associate the song with the Spice Girls a lot because I watched the Wembley VHS on repeat as a kid. It feels very nostalgic, and I prefer that as the cover, rather than something else.

Let Love Lead The Way had the worst reception.

I agree Goodbye should be moved.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, José said:

Some other professional shots:

They all look so good, except Mel B's face, which is debatable. but the costumes and everything looks so good, imagine if Victoria was actually up there too

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, dru said:

Geri and Mel B hugged and said, "fuck the headlines, friendship never ends"?

They did say something but I don’t quite remember what it was I do remember it was lovely at first I thought they were ignoring each other but after that I was so happy

• Love 1

It was nostalgia done right. Everything was perfect. The stage, the costumes, the arrangements, the choreography... When they came out in Stop with jackets on I thought it was weird, specially Geri’a outfit but when they did the reveal and they showed the Wannabe costumes... I literally screamed. They had an interlude where it was like solo interviews when they talked about Girl Power, being a Spice Girl, the fans... I cried so much. Seriously if not the best, one of the best shows I’ve ever been to. Also about Posh, I don’t think anyone really noticed she was missing tbh. She would not fit on the show, they had great chemistry and they looked like they were truly having the time of their lives, you could see it in their faces. It was just magical. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It was nostalgia done right. Everything was perfect. The stage, the costumes, the arrangements, the choreography... When they came out in Stop with jackets on I thought it was weird, specially Geri’a outfit but when they did the reveal and they showed the Wannabe costumes... I literally screamed. They had an interlude where it was like solo interviews when they talked about Girl Power, being a Spice Girl, the fans... I cried so much. Seriously if not the best, one of the best shows I’ve ever been to. Also about Posh, I don’t think anyone really noticed she was missing tbh. She would not fit on the show, they had great chemistry and they looked like they were truly having the time of their lives, you could see it in their faces. It was just magical. 

Ugh JEALLY. Glad you had a good time. ❤️ From what I've seen, VB's absence was not felt. While all 5 would've been great, keep her and her posing/pointing/lip syncing tbh.  

• Love 3
Just now, Jenna said:

Is it one of their lollipops or a generic one?

I'm not entirely sure! I just saw someone say this happened.

I think if Victoria had been involved, the show would've been completely different - much more slick like the Return of the Spice Girls show - which was great, but also lacked the fun of the band. This show looks like an absolute camp celebration of everything that made them special.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

What did Geri sing “Easy V doesn’t come for free “ and then Mel b laughed 

She just sang the original lyrics, "Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady". I think Mel B probably laughed too early or got caught up in the moment, cause her line afterwards is usually "As for me - ha ha - you'll see!"

• Like 1
4 hours ago, runaway said:

I wanna see a video of Holler! And I'm dying to know who took over Victoria's parts in each song :hyper:

Based on what Stephen posted, they just cut out Victoria's part of "Holler" and skip to the chorus.

After watching some of the clips, there would be a couple of things I would change lol mostly to Geri's costumes. I hate Geri's dress for Viva Forever, it's so boring. I'd change the color to a lime green (it would go good with her red hair) and maybe add some sparkle to it. I also don't like that she's wearing two gold dresses for two acts. I like the long gold one though. I'd also change the opening outfit so that instead of it being floor length, I'd shorten it to the knee like Emma's and have the rest be a long train. Also red lipstick. Ginger was my fave back in the day, so I'm picky with her looks lol

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Stephen said:

Some great footage, audio sucks tho

This is main complain, they spent way too much time on the catwalk. I mean the came out there and they did the ending there and the Spice Circle fans only saw their backs

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

This is main complain, they spent way too much time on the catwalk. I mean the came out there and they did the ending there and the Spice Circle fans only saw their backs

Yup opening on basically killed the mood for those behind them. It was great though. Did something happen at the start? All the dancers came out, was great, it looked like they were ready to start in their posing position and then they just started running around again? I felt like there was a small delay so they had to keep going. 

• Jenna locked this topic