Sign in to follow this  
runaway

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

Apparently several Australian reporters have been flown out to the UK for interviews but they haven't been told why yet, they will tell them at a later date. Australian dates must be coming for January/February while it's summer in Australia. It ain't over girls.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

Apparently several Australian reporters have been flown out to the UK for interviews but they haven't been told why yet, they will tell them at a later date. Australian dates must be coming for January/February while it's summer in Australia. It ain't over girls.

@Roberto THEY ARE COMING

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

If that turns out to be the case, it might make sense to do US/CA around this time next year too? I really hope so! The world deserves Spiceworld.

• Love 2

20 minutes ago, José said:

IS VICTORIA EVER GONNA GO SEE THEM WE'RE WAITING FOR CANDIDS SIS

What? People would freak out if she showed up and WATCHED them perform. 

22 minutes ago, José said:

IS VICTORIA EVER GONNA GO SEE THEM WE'RE WAITING FOR CANDIDS SIS

Victoria is currently in the US 😒

3 minutes ago, Get back said:

Initially she said she was excited to attend the show and she was going to take her kids too, but rumor has it she changed her mind and doesn't want her or her family to be seen there 🙄

We shall see :coffee:

5 minutes ago, Get back said:

Yes, but I think people know by now not to expect her on stage. It would be nice to see her support them at one of their shows. 

19 minutes ago, runaway said:

And I heard there are no plans to film this show wtf 😭 #failagain

They really are dumb, aren't they? 3 shows at Wembley and they couldn't be bothered. 

10 minutes ago, dirrty said:

They really are dumb, aren't they? 3 shows at Wembley and they couldn't be bothered. 

They're well aware how pissed the fans got for not releasing the rotsg tour and now they're doing it again smh

Saturday is so close 😭

Unfortunately my friend who gave birth recently isn't feeling up to it, and no one else was interested/available, so I sold my second ticket and will be going alone. I feel like I might enjoy it more (I usually go to gigs by myself) but hope those around me are friendly and lively!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, runaway said:

And I heard there are no plans to film this show wtf 😭 #failagain

Yeah the Sun reported this too 😞

I'm clinging on to hope that they might be able to use the screen footage to release a film. It's very good quality this time round.