Sign in to follow this  
runaway

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

13 minutes ago, dru said:

Saturday is so close 😭

Unfortunately my friend who gave birth recently isn't feeling up to it, and no one else was interested/available, so I sold my second ticket and will be going alone. I feel like I might enjoy it more (I usually go to gigs by myself) but hope those around me are friendly and lively!

What part are you going to? I’m going to Spice Circle

• Love 1

Just now, Sergio said:

What part are you going to? I’m going to Spice Circle

I'm in the lower tier seats 🙂

Hope you have a great time!

On 6/14/2019 at 2:38 AM, dru said:

I'm in the lower tier seats 🙂

Hope you have a great time!

You too! I’m so excited 😭

• Love 1

I’m petty 100%. So, seeing Geri rejoin the band every opportunity she gets, makes me feel so vindicated.

YOU AIN’T SELLING OUT STADIUMS ON YOUR OWN NOW, ARE YOU GERI?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, dirrty said:

Mel B is in the Spice Circle watching Jess Glynne lol

@Sergio is right behind her in the video! He must  be bouncing off the walls!!! 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Jenna said:

I saw an old photo of Geri the other night. She was wearing J. Lo's famous green dress, but it wasn't an event photo. I wonder who wore it first.

I could have sworn  I read that Geri wore it first, but with JLo's higher profile, she made it famous.

Just now, runaway said:

I could have sworn  I read that Geri wore it first, but with JLo's higher profile, she made it famous.

tbh I think J. Lo became high profile because of the dress. The fact that she wore it at the Grammys also helped.

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Spice Girls are a FORCE.

They really are. They only had 3 albums, no new music and are playing stadiums. That's amazing for a 90's pop act. 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, dirrty said:

They really are. They only had 3 albums, no new music and are playing stadiums. That's amazing for a 90's pop act. 

And only two albums as a five piece. They didn't last for very long, yet they are the best selling/most successful female band of all time. They are more than just a pop act, they defined a generation. And here we are all these years later still wanting more. ❤

True Queens 👑

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I had the best time tonight! Such a magical and epic show.

The girl who ended up buying my spare ticket was an absolute sweetheart, we got on really well and ended up singing and dancing together ❤️

As a bit of fun before the show I sent these photos to my friend who couldn't make it with an emoji sticker on them (like they're supposed to be photos of her!). Told her how much I wish she was with me and that I love her to pieces. She loved it. I recorded videos of her two favourite songs so I'll send them to her tomorrow. 😅

16FA493A-E7A3-4E30-B182-211C2AEF625B.jpeg

D4766C7A-01C4-48EA-AC6B-6A6E36B1ED95.jpeg

97B36139-D3FD-40E4-B162-8F9AF0A8FA7E.jpeg

• Love 5

People are going in on victoria s Instagram  for missing a wembley date when She said she would be there to show support on many interviews. 

Also so happy to see all saints members going and having a good time 

1 minute ago, gus said:

People are going in on victoria s Instagram  for missing a wembley date when She said she would be there to show support on many interviews. 

Also so happy to see all saints members going and having a good time 

She didn't go to any of the dates? 

5 hours ago, Roberto said:

Spice Girls are a FORCE.

This! I don't know why I feel so relieve to know that the tour will go on. The world needs the SP. I mean. More than ever. The are so unique. It goes beyond understanding. Force of nature.

• Love 3