BadMediaKarma
Sign in to follow this  
runaway

Spice Spice Girls last Wembley stadium show tonight!

57 minutes ago, Mike said:

She didn't go to any of the dates? 

She didnt 

12 hours ago, Jenna said:

tbh I think J. Lo became high profile because of the dress. The fact that she wore it at the Grammys also helped.

She just wore it so much better than Geri.

She wasn’t that big until that dress. Then she became an overnight smash. There’s a story out there that Google Images owes their big break to that fateful J.Lo appearance because people wouldn’t stop searching for images online.

A red carpet dress hadn’t made that big of a splash since Elizabeth Hurley’s safety pin Versace which was the modern original “that dress”. 

It’s so fascinating how one outfit can completely define a celebrity and capture the world’s attention.

• Love 1

Adele fill in for posh on the tour. 

Seriously though I'm shocked Victoria didn't go since she performed with Melanie and Emma on stage sometimes. 

Hopefully victoria joins them in the future, although with how perfect this leg of the tour was, if she doesnt join its her lost and not the girls/ours 

7 hours ago, Mike said:

Adele fill in for posh on the tour. 

Seriously though I'm shocked Victoria didn't go since she performed with Melanie and Emma on stage sometimes. 

It's kinda different though. Even though she supports it, she might not want to see it because it's too weird? who knows

3 hours ago, dirrty said:

It's kinda different though. Even though she supports it, she might not want to see it because it's too weird? who knows

Yeah she probably didn't want to see it because she may get a bit of a sense of guilt knowing she should be up there, she was a part of that. So it was probably better that she didn't see it at all.

Victoria is getting so much shit for the press and the general public for not even attending a show...

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Victoria is getting so much shit for the press and the general public for not even attending a show...

I think she said somewhere that she would watch the show (or implied she would), so it doesn’t surprise me people are salty that she didn’t attend. I guess she’s at home in her PJs watching fan video on YouTube.

8 hours ago, dru said:

I think she said somewhere that she would watch the show (or implied she would), so it doesn’t surprise me people are salty that she didn’t attend. I guess she’s at home in her PJs watching fan video on YouTube.

She was in Seville, Spain with all her family

11 hours ago, runaway said:

Yeah she probably didn't want to see it because she may get a bit of a sense of guilt knowing she should be up there, she was a part of that. So it was probably better that she didn't see it at all.

She seemed pretty resolute in her decision not to reunite, enough so that she would be fine attending a show IMO. It would've been cute to get a backstage shot of all 5 just for old times sake. But I also understand why she couldn't have made a show for such a limited tour.

2 hours ago, Santiago said:

She was in Seville, Span with all her family

She was at a wedding of a Spanish footballer, she didn’t even knew the bride. I’m 100% positive if that Spice Girls show wasn’t happening she wouldn’t have attended. Plus she had 12 other dates she could have attended, she just didn’t want to. Her loss tbh.

Yeah they’re better off without her tbh and she’s better off without them too. I’ve watched their tour videos on YT and she didn’t even come to mind. 😂 . It’s like wanting that Friends reunion to happen so badly...it’s just not going to happen. 

The way she spoke and how serious she was about it you can tell they were really hurt by it

• Like 2

I guess Victoria is hurt that they went on with the tour without her? She probably wanted them to drop the idea after she refused it and so she felt like she’s no longer needed so she moved on

31 minutes ago, salem said:

I guess Victoria is hurt that they went on with the tour without her? She probably wanted them to drop the idea after she refused it and so she felt like she’s no longer needed so she moved on

Are they supposed to drop everything and lose out on their bags because of her? That would be so stupid, and I don’t think VB felt that way.

I feel like, if anything, deep down inside, she knew there was the possibility that she'd get major FOMO and start doubting her decision not to reunite with them, so she thought she'd spare herself. Can't knock her for that either, as much as it would've been nice to see pictures of her with them backstage. 

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, salem said:

Maybe so, but she can't be upset they went on tour without her when she herself didn't want to either. Victoria has been the holdout for the longest time and that has stopped the rest from continuing to do things because they want her to be involved, but at some point they also had to move on.

I know Victoria is proud of her past and she isn't comfortable performing anymore and has a new life and career and yada yada,  but sometimes I don't think she realizes how much the Spice Girls means to the public and to the fans by the way she comes across in some of the quotes she's made in the past. She'll say things like, "yeah the Spice girls, that was great, but this is what I do now" it comes across as dismissive and arrogant. Obviously, she can't just drop everything she's doing every time they call and at the end of the day, she has to do what's best for herself so...🤷‍♂️

• Love 1

That video made me sad. Mel B seems genuinely upset about it 😞 

• Like 1